Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

might have been already posted, but Setzer here jammin with Wayne H.

Go down 
+11
gretschoholic
donpepe
Setzerado
Lord Vincent Blackshadow
Pistol Pete
ruger9
Andi
MEMPHISSUN
FrenchyCat
DEXTER
tvthewiredturtle
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

might have been already posted, but Setzer here jammin with Wayne H. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: might have been already posted, but Setzer here jammin with Wayne H.   might have been already posted, but Setzer here jammin with Wayne H. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:36 am

Pistol Pete wrote:
tvthewiredturtle wrote:
Andi wrote:
Brian on acoustic, Wayne on backing vocals and a rowdy crowd helping out on "I Fought The Law." Coooool.

now thats some good times... being a fly on the wall there would rule!!

okay maybe a bar fly leaning against the wall, jameson in hand.

You a bar fly??? Perish the thought!!

thats the only place a rockabilly gets a gig around here..
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
ruger9

ruger9

might have been already posted, but Setzer here jammin with Wayne H. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: might have been already posted, but Setzer here jammin with Wayne H.   might have been already posted, but Setzer here jammin with Wayne H. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:37 am

yeah, I don't know why Wayne dissappeared off itunes. Weird. Maybe itunes wants too much of a cut?

Just buy it direct from Wayne... mine's autographed. Definitely get Tulsa, and Vipers Of Melody is a close 2nd.
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: might have been already posted, but Setzer here jammin with Wayne H.   might have been already posted, but Setzer here jammin with Wayne H. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:49 am

ruger9 wrote:
yeah, I don't know why Wayne dissappeared off itunes. Weird. Maybe itunes wants too much of a cut?

Just buy it direct from Wayne... mine's autographed. Definitely get Tulsa, and Vipers Of Melody is a close 2nd.

itunes doesnt really help the indie artist much. I remember when I first got my CD on itunes I thought I'd be able to make the house pmt.
mwhahahaahhahahah!!

btw.. is Eddie biebel playing on both those..?
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: might have been already posted, but Setzer here jammin with Wayne H.   might have been already posted, but Setzer here jammin with Wayne H. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:06 am

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
ruger9 wrote:

itunes doesnt really help the indie artist much. I remember when I first got my CD on itunes I thought I'd be able to make the house pmt.
mwhahahaahhahahah!!

I remember when I got your cd...you were giving them away!! LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: might have been already posted, but Setzer here jammin with Wayne H.   might have been already posted, but Setzer here jammin with Wayne H. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:16 am

Pistol Pete wrote:
tvthewiredturtle wrote:
ruger9 wrote:

mwhahahaahhahahah!!

I remember when I got your cd...you were giving them away!! LOL!!!

that right!! BUT... everyone else can spend $10 over on itunes and have the version with the backup girl still in the mix. I went out to nashville
and had a friend master the disc after the Itunes version, so things
are a little tighter on the actual CD and the girl has been washed into the deep background..as well I had the guitar brought up a little more front and center being that I spent a zillion dollars making the darn thing..... but sharing it with HDVDL friends for free.. PRICELESS!!

ps. makes a good coaster under your beer too
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: might have been already posted, but Setzer here jammin with Wayne H.   might have been already posted, but Setzer here jammin with Wayne H. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:19 am

I'm having a beer ...NOW!!!!!!!!! Sat 12 50am....
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: might have been already posted, but Setzer here jammin with Wayne H.   might have been already posted, but Setzer here jammin with Wayne H. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:23 am

Pistol Pete wrote:

youre still young. If I drink after 9pm, I will not get a good night's sleep
at ALL... or if I drink TILL I go to sleep.. I dont want to wake up AT ALL! Smile
Back to top Go down
ruger9

ruger9

PostSubject: Re: might have been already posted, but Setzer here jammin with Wayne H.   might have been already posted, but Setzer here jammin with Wayne H. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:54 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
Pistol Pete wrote:

at ALL... or if I drink TILL I go to sleep.. I dont want to wake up AT ALL! Smile

Amen!! Preach it brother!!

I still love my spirits, but I'm not as immune to the "after effects" as I used to be! drunken
Back to top Go down
ruger9

ruger9

PostSubject: Re: might have been already posted, but Setzer here jammin with Wayne H.   might have been already posted, but Setzer here jammin with Wayne H. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:02 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:

Can't find my Tulsa CD case... once I import it, it goes into the "CD Bin"... haven't gotten my built-in bookcases built yet!

On Viper of Melody, the guit is Izak Zaidman, and the Steel is Anthony Locke.

Here's Tulsa's credits:

Lloyd Maines - Producer

Wayne Hancock - Guitar (Rhythm), Vocals

Dave Biller - Guitar

Paul Skelton - Guitar

Eddie Rivers - Guitar (Steel)

Todd Sanders - Design, Cover Art

Bob "Texaco" Stafford - Trombone

Eddie Biebel - Guitar

Chris Darrell - Bass

John Doyle - Clarinet

...listening to Dave & Paul (one on a tele, one on an archtop, it sounds like) trade licks is worth the price of admission alone. The new album is dedicated to Paul, who couldn't play on it due to a recent illness.

Seriously- GET TULSA. Direct, on ebay, hell- PM me your addy and I'll mail you a copy! You'll thank me!!!!
Back to top Go down
matt

matt

PostSubject: Re: might have been already posted, but Setzer here jammin with Wayne H.   might have been already posted, but Setzer here jammin with Wayne H. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:07 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
Pistol Pete wrote:

TV It is defo after 9pm ha ha ha have you been on the whiskey....???? or are you sleepwalkin ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: might have been already posted, but Setzer here jammin with Wayne H.   might have been already posted, but Setzer here jammin with Wayne H. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

might have been already posted, but Setzer here jammin with Wayne H.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2