Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is the AC show going to kick it old school? Yes, this is Chad....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LetsLiveItUp

Is the AC show going to kick it old school? Yes, this is Chad.... Empty
PostSubject: Is the AC show going to kick it old school? Yes, this is Chad....   Is the AC show going to kick it old school? Yes, this is Chad.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:21 pm

OK, so I haven't posted in ages. I see that there is an AC show. WHo will be going that I know? Hope all is well!

Chad
Back to top Go down
ruger9

ruger9

PostSubject: Re: Is the AC show going to kick it old school? Yes, this is Chad....   Is the AC show going to kick it old school? Yes, this is Chad.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:52 am

Aw man! I've been waiting for another AC show... last couple times he's played there for New years. THAT I would go to. But BSO's playing 35min from my house (State Theatre, Easton PA), on Dec.3. And it's such a GREAT place to see a show, it's SO close... decisions decisions...

If I drove all the way to AC, my wife & I would have to get a room, it's like 2 hours away. Or more.
Back to top Go down
LetsLiveItUp

PostSubject: Re: Is the AC show going to kick it old school? Yes, this is Chad....   Is the AC show going to kick it old school? Yes, this is Chad.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:45 am

I know that everyone and actually most of the old AC crew wont go. Lisa, Sal, Steph, John, etc... you guys gonna go? Anyone else who were around during the summer AC shows of yore?

Chad Koenig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the AC show going to kick it old school? Yes, this is Chad....   Is the AC show going to kick it old school? Yes, this is Chad.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is the AC show going to kick it old school? Yes, this is Chad....
Page 1 of 1