Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cruisin' Tab anyone?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Diggey

Diggey

Cruisin' Tab anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Cruisin' Tab anyone?   Cruisin' Tab anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:04 pm

Can anyone point me in the right direction for the tab to the song "cruisin'" either by Gene Vincent/Cliff Gallups playing or the one and only Setzer? Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
webelvis

webelvis

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' Tab anyone?   Cruisin' Tab anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:32 pm

There you go!

Paul
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyswingjazz
Diggey

Diggey

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' Tab anyone?   Cruisin' Tab anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:58 pm

OH MY GOD, you are a super hero....................... thanks a ton man. WOW! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mjcodina

mjcodina

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' Tab anyone?   Cruisin' Tab anyone? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:49 pm

Okay so. People have been asking for these for a while. I have all those fab Nikko tabs that he's done abd I want to post them somewhere so all cab partake. I'm home for the summer so I finally have time to do this. Can anyone offer a suggestion with a place to start the process?
Back to top Go down
http://web.me.com/mjcodina/Codinaduty/Welcome.html
Rickabilly

Rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' Tab anyone?   Cruisin' Tab anyone? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:30 pm

I didn't click through all the links on the page Webby linked earlier on this thread, but aren't those all Nikko's tabs? They aren't EVERY tab that was on his site, but aren't most of them covered? You could save yourself some time by just listing the missing ones.

By the way, this time-saving tip goes completely against my usual methodology of working harder, not smarter.

Guitarded-billy
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' Tab anyone?   Cruisin' Tab anyone? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:47 pm

I'm happy to host any tabs that aren't listed in Webby's link. Hell, I may even have some. Checking now.

Edit: Confirmed, I have a ton of Nick's tabs that aren't listed. Click here.

If anyone else has any more of Nick's stuff, email it to me and I'll add it to my page. ahazelwood at gmail dot com.
Back to top Go down
mjcodina

mjcodina

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' Tab anyone?   Cruisin' Tab anyone? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:26 am

oh well okay. great. i didnt take a look at the link, probly shoulda have. well i guess then, if theres a tab anyone cant find, hopefully i can help. right on guys
Back to top Go down
http://web.me.com/mjcodina/Codinaduty/Welcome.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' Tab anyone?   Cruisin' Tab anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruisin' Tab anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge :: The cave - Guitar talk-
Jump to: