Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ghost Radio /Footloose Doll Tabs anyone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockabillyjunkie

Ghost Radio /Footloose Doll Tabs anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Radio /Footloose Doll Tabs anyone?   Ghost Radio /Footloose Doll Tabs anyone? Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:57 am

Does anyone have the tabs for Ghost Radio & Footloose Doll?
Back to top Go down
webelvis

webelvis

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Radio /Footloose Doll Tabs anyone?   Ghost Radio /Footloose Doll Tabs anyone? Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:28 pm

Our Captain Davy Jones posted a Transcription of Ghost Radio somewhere here in the guitar cave.
Should still be around here anywhere.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyswingjazz
Rockabillyjunkie

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Radio /Footloose Doll Tabs anyone?   Ghost Radio /Footloose Doll Tabs anyone? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:22 am

Thanks for the quick response. I found the page for ghost radio. If you ever come across Footloose Doll, please let me know!
Back to top Go down
Davy Jones

Davy Jones

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Radio /Footloose Doll Tabs anyone?   Ghost Radio /Footloose Doll Tabs anyone? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:20 pm

I've worked out Footloose Doll awhile back. I'll see if I can put it into a formal transcription, but I warn ye that it may take me some time to finish it.

To get ye started though, watch the performance on the Live in Japan DVD, and take note of the following:

Song is in the key of A minor.

Basic chord progression is as follows:

Am-Gb7-F7-E7, with plenty of alterations, fills and ad-libs.

The bridge section, after the gtr. solo, modulates to the key of D minor and then back-cycles into A minor and then to B7-E7 before returning to the main theme in the Key of A minor. I forget exactly, but I think the progression is something like Dm-Am-Abm-Gm-F#m-B7-E7.

Hope that helps ye out.

Capt. Jones
Back to top Go down
Rockabillyjunkie

PostSubject: Ghost Radio/Footloose Doll Tabs   Ghost Radio /Footloose Doll Tabs anyone? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:24 am

Thanks alot! That's a great start for me. I have watched the live in Japan version many times and it appears that Brian's playing all Jazz style chords that i'm having difficulty identifying. If you finish the complete tabs, please let me know I would greatly appreciate it!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Radio /Footloose Doll Tabs anyone?   Ghost Radio /Footloose Doll Tabs anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost Radio /Footloose Doll Tabs anyone?
Page 1 of 1