Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats?

Go down 
+17
crazy mixed up kid
rockabilly guy
richjohnson26
donpepe
FrenchyCat
Pistol Pete
vic
Andi
Jess
webelvis
Brett
gretschoholic
Hot Rod Girl
Setzerado
nietsk
Twenty Flight Rick
tvthewiredturtle
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats? Empty
PostSubject: Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats?   Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:19 am

I know in general that rockabilly is alive and well outside the united
states much much more so than here, but it seems you cats abroad
are always talking about "the stray cats" almost like this is a stray
cats forum. ( read: Not complaining )

My question is why? Is it a love for all things 80's, which is indeed a
whirlwind amounst teens here in so cal...
or is it the usual suspect of older folks who always want to talk about
the "good old days" of their youth, which consequently is about
late 70's - 80's around here. Smile

I'm just wondering because we used to talk about Brian Setzer and his
orchestra, or 68' trio, or nashvillians... cuz this is a brian setzer forum
and he's alive and well now...doing music now. Unfortunately he
is "stuck" having to do throw back concerts with the stray cats, or including stray cats music..that just goes with the territory of having
a long lived career.

I guess I bring it up because I'm concerned about his continued art being appreciated with a new fervor, and if we keep talking about the
past its almost like an anchor at times he has to proverbially carry
along with him. Will we embrace the new? Will there be a new?

discuss.......
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
Twenty Flight Rick

Twenty Flight Rick

PostSubject: Re: Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats?   Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:12 am

I think there will be a "new" and I for one will embrace it. Okay, parts of 13 not so much, but definately all things BSO. As for the anchor, he will carry that around regardless of our conversation topics given that it's his history, and a good one at that. Plus, can you imagine a show without Rock This Town?
Back to top Go down
nietsk

PostSubject: Re: Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats?   Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:23 am

I discovered BSO I while after Stray Cats and I loved them but then they concentrated very much on the christmas stuff and I´m not into that.. Listened to wolfie again yesterday and that´s not my cup of tea either. Love CBS and the nashvillians though.
Back to top Go down
Setzerado

Setzerado

PostSubject: Re: Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats?   Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:54 am

I think the fact that Stray Cats (not The) has a lot of success here in Europe, BEFORE in the US, make a lot in the fact that Europeans talk more about Stray Cats than BSO or any other Setzer formations. The rest of Brian's career shows the contrary : more success in the US than in Europe... There is probably one of the explications here.
Back to top Go down
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

PostSubject: Re: Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats?   Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:02 am

Funny how you bring this up...I was just listening to "13" in my car on a little road trip this weekend and thinking about the same things. I think that people will always discuss and relate Brian Setzer with the Stray Cats, no matter what new music comes down the pipeline. I can't speak for Europe, but as far as the states go, I think there is some reminiscing of the good ol' days here.

I think that there's a time to put the past into perspective and move forward.

There's so much music that Brian has given us over the years, it's going to be very interesting to see what comes next. There's stuff that he's done that I love, and then there's stuff that he does that I'm not crazy about. That's the way it works. As far as embracing the new...I'll wait and see what it sounds like. Then I'll give it a listen with an open mind, and decide if I like it or not.

Punk Polka anyone?
hrg
Back to top Go down
gretschoholic

gretschoholic

PostSubject: Re: Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats?   Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:21 am

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
My question is why? Is it a love for all things 80's, which is indeed a whirlwind amounst teens here in so cal... or is it the usual suspect of older folks who always want to talk about the "good old days" of their youth, which consequently is about late 70's - 80's around here. Smile

I can only speak for myself, but to me Stray Cats are not an ”eighties thing”. In fact I like them DESPITE of the decade they came out of… Wink They’ve left a pretty big legacy, rockabilly-wise, and even though all three (perhaps especially Brian) have had success and made great stuff on their own, it’s what they did as Stray Cats that they’ll be connected with and compared to. Almost – but not quite - like the Beatles vs. their resp. solo work.

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
I'm just wondering because we used to talk about Brian Setzer and his orchestra, or 68' trio, or nashvillians... cuz this is a brian setzer forum and he's alive and well now...doing music now. Unfortunately he is "stuck" having to do throw back concerts with the stray cats, or including stray cats music..that just goes with the territory of having a long lived career.

I dunno, but since SC are what Brian’s been up to lately (at least that we know about), it’s only natural that they are being discussed on this forum, especially since this is the ONLY Brian Setzer-forum out there at the moment.

Although I like pretty much all of Brian’s work, to me, “Ignition” is the best album he’s ever made, including Stray Cats. And the concert in Oslo supporting the album was the best show I’ve seen; both because it was great to see him doing rockabilly again, and also because with Mark and Bernie the SC stuff was even tighter (hey, during the 68 Comeback Special days, Brian even said in a Q&A that a Stray Cats comeback would be a step backwards).

If we'll embrace Brian's new stuff like we've embraced his stuff in the past - well, we'll just have to wait and see, won't we? Wink It's safe to say that when Brian releases a new album, we'll discuss it here like we've discussed his other projects in the past. How about a Nashvillains studio album with new, Setzer-penned rockabilly originals? Smile

Anders
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/builtforspeedband
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats?   Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:29 am

I`m going crazy for all Setzer Music, but not not from the first minute.
In the 70ies i was a big R`n`R and Elvis Fan (i owned all Elvis Records, and when he died i was crying)
I knew the Cats in the 80ies, but i wasn`t a fan.
(SRV, Hendrix, Thin Lizzy were my heroes at that time)

I appreciate the first BSO stuff, but i wasn`t a fan.
(oh, cool music)

I bought for a friend "Ignition"..and that was the first time it opened my eyes a little bit more.
(this is Rockabilly? Wow, how cool)

Than i saw the BSO "Live in Japan"DVD after that i bought a Gretsch guitar.

Man, the show impressed me so much and blowed my mind.

Awesome Band, fantastic guitar playing, great songs.
From this moment i became a huge fan.
And i`m looking for all the Setzer stuff.
So i am a late bloomer but there is no turning back anymore possible.

But i think the guys who are SC fans from the first minute still being SC fan´s in general.

Cheers

btw: tomorrow 9am i`ll start my first trip the USA... Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rhythm56
webelvis

webelvis

PostSubject: Re: Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats?   Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:13 pm

Well, I first discovered the BSO, Stray Cats. I went to a concert of a local rockabilly-band, and heard them play the dirty boogie, and this is the Song that started it all for me. I really dig the Orchestra Stuff, don't know if I like it more than Stray Cats, but I definetly love it!
I have the wish to see a BSO show and hear them play "the Dirty Boogie" once in my life. HOpe they make it to Europe some Day!

@Brett: Hope you have fun in the States!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyswingjazz
Jess

Jess

PostSubject: Re: Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats?   Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:55 pm

Here we go again lol!
Stray Cats is the biggest rockabilly band in the world, and it all started in Europe. Sure Setzer did some great stuff later on. Saw BSO in 98 (I guess) and fuc... hell, the records are not even close to the live stuff.
I guess in 25 years people will still talk about that crazy blond guy playing guitar in that rockabilly band, but none will remember the big band or the solo stuff at the point (and I'm not saying it not great, don't get me wrong).
Sure Setzer plays a lot better these days, but it's the young gretsch rebel, who people will remember.
And have a look at the old concerts from 1980 to 1989, it pretty much says it all.

END OF STORY Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.taggytones.dk

PostSubject: Re: Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats?   Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:12 pm

I think we, the Europeans, talk much more about the Stray Cats because they become famous in Europe first than in any other place in the world.
When it comes to the BSO, we see it much more as a continuation of the Stray Cats in the sense that Setzer is the leader but the BSO has hardly toured Europe. By this I mean that Setzer has become "famous" in the States twice: first with the Cats and secondly with the BSO... whereas, as I said before, in the old continent we see it as a continuation.

That's how I see this....
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats?   Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:47 pm

Rasmussen wrote:
Here we go again lol!
Stray Cats is the biggest rockabilly band in the world, and it all started in Europe. Sure Setzer did some great stuff later on. Saw BSO in 98 (I guess) and fuc... hell, the records are not even close to the live stuff.
I guess in 25 years people will still talk about that crazy blond guy playing guitar in that rockabilly band, but none will remember the big band or the solo stuff at the point (and I'm not saying it not great, don't get me wrong).
Sure Setzer plays a lot better these days, but it's the young gretsch rebel, who people will remember.
And have a look at the old concerts from 1980 to 1989, it pretty much says it all.

END OF STORY Smile

great to hear from all you and the non 'merikun opinions I can appreciate knowing that the SC owe their big upstart to europe...
BUT from a guitarist standpoint and Setzer being my hero both
in his neo-atomic era approach to vocalistic style and blend
of hillbilly jazzer meets blues slinger guitar style..
He is far from over and really has become much much more an
accomplished performer with waaaay more of a rebellious technique
and tone to his guitar..

yah he was young and handsome with a testosterone swagger, just like
many of us and we fed off that machismo... it was MTV man and youth
was king (or had become King). Naturally we think back and go"man those cats were so F'n cool with their tattoos, scowls and playin with no
shirts n shakin fists.. Billy Idol did it too... but Billy idol wasnt really
an artist with a developing talent comprising songwriting,arranging, singing and guitar playing...

So Setzer DOES live on and the story is FAR from over as long as
he finds someone to help steer his muse better than the last couple of
years...personally if I just keep reliving his past accomplishments, I
am idolizing only a polarized section of Artistic appreciation on sentiment and emotion alone.
I like to celebrate the fighter, the maverick, the lone wolf who will not
rest on his laurels and I want to applaud the pressing forward and the attempting to take hold of what is yet to be accomplished, we need to cheer on his straining toward what is ahead.

...at least thats my shared sentiment with an ancient
philosopher who penned his wisdom from a prison cell
after having spent a past life of provision, power and position.
Wink
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats?   Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:55 pm

I know I'm not European, but I have seen Stray Cats a bunch recently and loved every second of it. That said, I am soooo looking forward to hearing some of the more recent stuff live, and getting my hands on whatever is released next. Just play, Brian, and we'll be there.
Back to top Go down
vic

vic

PostSubject: Re: Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats?   Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:09 pm

For me as a former 80s teen,Stray Cats was one of the few bands I liked at the time.I deffinatly saw them a a huge breath of fresh air in a generally aweful musical time. Most of my friends today don't understand the fasination,and see the cats as another one hit wonder from the MTV age. What most has impressed me about Setzer is that although the tiger beat days are over,he has first and foremost continued to grow as a musician. Last I heard, the boys from flock of seagulls are doing about the same thing. The BSO is musically on a different planet altogether,and I look forward to what MR Setzer grows into. In the states,BSO is taken a bit more seriously even by the casuel listener,heck even my grandparents would have liked it.
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats?   Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:53 pm

Speaking for myself, even though I love everything Setzer, Rocker and Phantom have put out in all their different projects, the one band that is my all time favourite is Stray Cats. I'll listen to them more than any other stuff Setzer has done. I guess since they turned my head inside when they came out and seeing them live at a very impressionable time of my life, that's why I enjoy the Stray Cats more than his solo stuff.
And yeah, I am an Eighties kid!!

Cheers Pete
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

PostSubject: Re: Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats?   Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:31 am

Pistol Pete wrote:
Speaking for myself, even though I love everything Setzer, Rocker and Phantom have put out in all their different projects, the one band that is my all time favourite is Stray Cats. I'll listen to them more than any other stuff Setzer has done. I guess since they turned my head inside when they came out and seeing them live at a very impressionable time of my life, that's why I enjoy the Stray Cats more than his solo stuff.
And yeah, I am an Eighties kid!!

Cheers Pete

I'm with you at 100%, Pete.
We have to remind the cataclysm (the word is not too strong) made by these very young and rebel guys back in 1981 (that's really when they came famous in France). And it wasn't just like a lot of music critics said and wrote a basic rockabilly revival! They had an original look, they were so natural and cool, everybody talked about their amazing performance on stage, and a lot of people loved the Cats without being fan of rockabilly music.
Today, it's another era; we're all older and we're certainly nostalgic. But, even if Brian is a better guitarist (I would even say a guitar hero), the fact is that here in France, only few people know what he became. No BSO, no Trio or Nashvillains on TV. On the other hand, it's funny to see the 2 last european tours (2004 and 2008) were sold-out almost everywhere in Europe, without any promotion (TV, radio, papers) and news (no album since 1992)...
Stray Cats are in my head and in my heart ... even if they belong now to history...

FC
Back to top Go down
donpepe

PostSubject: Re: Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats?   Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:37 am

Nothing beats the impact of the first SC album in european rootsmusic scene, that's why it's been so important and it will stay so.
Back to top Go down
richjohnson26

richjohnson26

PostSubject: Re: Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats?   Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:26 am

I've got to put myself in the Stray Cats first category, but I do so without being an 80's kid. I think a lot of what people prefer from Brian is down to what he means to them. I've always been into 50's rock'n'roll music and in 2004 I went to my first real concert (Jerry-Lee and Chuck Berry in London) and not long after I got the 'Rumble in Brixton' record and that was what knocked me out. For me it showed how this music could really rock! I mean so many of the 50's artists are amazing but for me that recording was something else (no pun intended!) and so it became my life mission from then on to get to a SC gig which I finally managed in Zurich last year (A fair old trek from Exeter!)

I've heard a lot of what Brian has done since and I think he is a much better player now than he was and I also think he has continued to work with a lot of great musicians (To me the bass solo on 'Mystery Train' from Live in Japan is out of this world) but somehow for me the SC stuff is the best simply because coming in as an SC fan also makes Slim Jim and Lee big heroes to me and, as great as all their various bits have been, I want my three heroes together on one stage rocking it out like they did on 'Rumble in Brixton' and on that night in Zurich (Oh how I wish they released all the concerts on CD like 04 so I could have Zurich!).
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats?   Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:32 am

as a kid I didnt consider too much the lee and Slim factor...
I guess I always saw them as just 2 slices of bread on the steak sandwich,
when I was a kid watching them in high school.
I mean I did the same thing with Led Zep.. Jimmy Page was the only one
important in that band as well as Angus Young in AC/DC, the Edge in U2,etc...

I have a different perspective now of course, but you can see from where my filter "was" Brian Setzer could sing like no one else to me AND he could play guitar in a mystical magical way like nooo other guitarist I was familiar with (from my genre)...

Now as an older dude, I walk into gibson amphitheater and am mesmerized by every musician in the Orchestra, or when I see
a good ol skool country band my eyes are glued to the drummer and
pedal steel player as well as the backup singers harmonic blend.

I must add that when I caught Lee Rocker playing for the first time
at the Hootenanny down here in so cal, I realized how much I didnt
give him credit when I was younger and it all made sense how the
band couldnt possibly last (the stray cats) because Lee also has charisma
as a band leader, a good strong voice and commands that dog house
bass like a champ. At that show he was the Godfather of rockabilly, even though I was there to see Reverend Horton Heat.
Lee Rocker wasnt created to just be a team player or support musician.

We all certainly cannot deny watching in the last yr or so, a definite joy and friendship rebuilt seeing the Stray Cats do their thing on stage
again. Its infectious and it lifts us... No one could sit in that trio and replace the 3 cats.. it has to be Lee, Jim and Brian. They set the course
for my whole wacky lifestyle!

But (dont hate me) I hope it comes to a finale real soon... I want
more Brian Setzer; the crooning big band leader, axe slinger!
at least until the next "final" tour. Smile ..but give it 5 yrs rest.

watch Straycats DVD in Brixton and reminisce with a smile.
...then
watch Brian Setzer Orchestra DVD "live in Japan" and
watch an Artist above artists, watch talent unmatched.
Watch a master come into his own!
(has to be in surround sound on at least a 37" Plasma or LCD)
Back to top Go down
rockabilly guy

rockabilly guy

PostSubject: Re: Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats?   Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:15 pm

Interesting topic.Here's my take.
Stray Cats as Jess rightly states are without doubt the best Rockabilly band to ever hit the planet.Apologies to the Johhny Burnette Rock N Roll Trio who have the edge on originality.
It's definately NOT an '80's nostalgia trip for me.The music is timeless,they just happened to be around in that decade.
This is a band that were not following a trend,they were something new.Sure there were plenty of contemporary Rockabilly bands and the purists will tell you the London scene was thriving.BUT the Cats became a global phenomenon.Maybe they were the right band in the right place at the right time.It was a music so raw,rooted in the '50's but totally fresh and innovative.Add in the outrageous quiffs,tattoos and powerful performances of 3 gifted musicians.It got this then 14 year old hooked for life.Now 42,I have just never felt the same pull from any other band.Can't explain it.

Now ask the average man in the street in the UK who Brian Setzer is and you will hear "Brian who?".He has unfortunately never built a high profile with either the BSO or his solo work.That's not to say that us dedicated fans don't dig his post Cats career.Personally,I love the vast majority of his recorded output.WBNO is not for me,but that apart there is very little I don't enjoy.I do rate 13 highly actually,for the record.I can and do appreciate the Orchestra is technically superior and a fantastic concept with the band packed full of superb musicians.

BUT,

it all lacks the sheer excitement of a Stray Cats gig.When Brian,Lee and Jim hit the stage,that my friends is the utopia moment IMHO.

This is why us Europeans hanker after Stray Cats concerts.They say you never forget your first love and maybe that's all it boils down to.

Regards
Steve
I'll take anything the man wants to put out,be there for any concert I can and spread the Setzer gospel til I die,but I will still live in hope for a Cats reunion.
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats?   Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:32 pm

Would we want the guy off the street to "know" who Brian Setzer
is as easy as one would recognize the infamy of a "brittanny" or "madonna"?

general public name recognition is no real measure of success or fame
to me, but sold out BSO shows all over the globe are...dontcha think?

Heck man, ask the average person in a shopping mall in america
who Gerald Ford replaced in Office or who William Jefferson Clinton from Hope Arkansas is and they'd only be able
to give you this face:

Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats? Cow5
Back to top Go down
rockabilly guy

rockabilly guy

PostSubject: Re: Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats?   Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:39 pm

LOL.
I get ya and agree TV.
F**k the ignorant man in the street eh?
Steve
Back to top Go down
crazy mixed up kid

crazy mixed up kid

PostSubject: Re: Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats?   Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:40 pm

This is a good topic for discussion and ultra difficult to answer.

I've lived through it all and just so pleased to have the choice.......but really can't decide which I prefer.

Looking at the posts, I agree that the average person in the street in the UK might not know who Brian Setzer is but ask them about Stray Cats and the answer is 'Oh yeah I USED to like them' (well whats changed that you don't like them NOW?)

I recently played 'Little Miss Prissy' to a lad in our office who had been giving me some grieve over slap bass teddy boy music!.......you know what, He Could not believe who it was............he loved it. STRAY CAT STRUT thats all the SIMPLE FOLK have in their minds when you mention Stray Cats.

Anyway......I'm undecided & mixed up on this one.

CMUK
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats?   Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:48 pm

rockabilly guy wrote:
LOL.
I get ya and agree TV.
F**k the ignorant man in the street eh?
Steve

well.... no I have a heart for the simple man far more than the arrogant
and wealthy. I am sad that we as a nation dont educate ourselves more
from the basic resources available to us.. My Dad ditched out of high school and joined a band in the 50s as a guitarist, but he never ever
stopped reading and filling his mind with information as well as question
everything most people would just accept or give little thought too.

Then the poor guy has a smart ass son who always question his authority! As luck would have it my 12yr old is starting the same
crap with his ol' man! Smile

hey back on track here...This video interview is a crazy cool example of why we were drawn to the stray cats back in the day... and probably why europe gave them such props Smile Jim cracks me up..
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

PostSubject: Re: Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats?   Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:08 pm

Yeah, great interview and great Antoine De Caunes (the man who ask questions): he did a lot for Stray Cats in France. He hosted a TV show called "les enfants du Rock" every saturday evening, with very good stuffs and quite often the guys.
You've certainly seen these vids. They're taken from his shows:
Be Bop A Lula (Unplugged) (Antoine is there with his micro)
or That's all right mama (with Johnny Hallyday) (Antoine's voice off)

FC
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats?   Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:22 pm

FrenchyCat wrote:
Yeah, great interview and great Antoine De Caunes (the man who ask questions): he did a lot for Stray Cats in France. He hosted a TV show called "les enfants du Rock" every saturday evening, with very good stuffs and quite often the guys.
You've certainly seen these vids. They're taken from his shows:
Be Bop A Lula (Unplugged) (Antoine is there with his micro)
or That's all right mama (with Johnny Hallyday) (Antoine's voice off)

FC

ohhh man, you had to link that video... how many times
has someone given that look to another member in the band
that was screwin up at the WRONG time...

one of the reasons I'm looking for a new bassist and drummer right now, I have this thing with not being full of beer when its time to
perform. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats?   Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it a european thing to like the Stray Cats?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next