Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BSO to play Finland in July

Go down 
+17
FranckVillano
ossi
wee mark
gretschoholic
lonesomecat
pony65k
Aussie_Sam
Guitarmaniac
Andi
Spanishdavid
Scatman
sidelake bob
frenchlmp
Le Hub'
donpepe
crazy mixed up kid
rockabilly guy
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
FranckVillano

FranckVillano

BSO to play Finland in July - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BSO to play Finland in July   BSO to play Finland in July - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:00 pm

Hello all!
Here is a first video I filmed last saturday in Pöri : I won't stand in your way (solo, with the Bigsby BAritone Guitar).
Enjoy!

Franck

Back to top Go down
http://maxximo.com
FranckVillano

FranckVillano

PostSubject: Re: BSO to play Finland in July   BSO to play Finland in July - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:25 pm

Batman's theme:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BSO to play Finland in July   BSO to play Finland in July - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:01 pm

Live CD on the way??
I guess that Brian has been recording all the shows since 2004 or so.... as some of our Aussie fans said, they discovered some mics pointing to the audience at the final gig in Melbourne and we still are waiting for it....
Back to top Go down
Gloria

Gloria

PostSubject: Re: BSO to play Finland in July   BSO to play Finland in July - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:53 pm

Whoo hoo! Thank you, Franck for posting both of those videos. Loved them! I Won't Stand In Your Way.....I love hearing Brian sing like that. The Batman opening was great too. I loved hearing Elvis sing Viva Las Vegas almost as much as watching the boys play the song. Hehe! Thanks again for taking the time to post them. Great job!
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Sam

Aussie_Sam

PostSubject: Re: BSO to play Finland in July   BSO to play Finland in July - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:31 pm

WOW great stuff, thanx....
Back to top Go down
Rickabilly

Rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: BSO to play Finland in July   BSO to play Finland in July - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:49 pm

Someone floated the idea that the Batman Theme was a tune from the new album, the all-original Songs From Lonely Avenue. While I still don't believe that for a second, a selection of live cuts from this Summer would make some very tasty bonus tracks for Japan...

Bat Streets of Tokyo-billy
Back to top Go down
RussianCat

PostSubject: Re: BSO to play Finland in July   BSO to play Finland in July - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:20 pm

frenchlmp wrote:

Tell me exactly at what moment he has a jacket over t-shirt... before or after the black shirt?

Lisa, Brian has a jacked over t-shirt BEFORE the black shirt. Brian arrived to venue,
go to backstage (at this moment I've make the shot) , stay 3-5 minutes and watchin' Marcus Miller & Co. performance, but I think he's mainly revised the stage before start he's own gig. Then he's go back to the bus (?), and changed t-shirt to the black shirt with light blue tie and same jacket. During the gig he's moving avay jacked and tie.

Hope this helps. Wink
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: BSO to play Finland in July   BSO to play Finland in July - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:04 pm

Franck, many thanks again from me too! Fantastic videos! It was neat to see Brian lookin' so cool and relaxed during Batman (Catman? Not sure what I was hearing, but it's been mentioned before hasn't it?)

Gloria wrote:
I Won't Stand In Your Way.....I love hearing Brian sing like that.

Agreed. The more I hear the version with just him and his bari guitar the more I like it - there's a lot of feeling in it. Would love to have a studio recording of it with this treatment. And I love the way he growls that last "low down dirty feeling."
Back to top Go down
FranckVillano

FranckVillano

PostSubject: Re: BSO to play Finland in July   BSO to play Finland in July - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:05 am

Hello,

here are the last I filmed in Pori last saturday :

"My First gold record was in Finland!" Runaway Boys :

Stray Cat Strut :

Rumble in Brixton (Sorry, I missed the very start!) :

Rock This Town (This time, Brian dances with the other girl Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: BSO to play Finland in July   BSO to play Finland in July - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:53 am

Wow, thank you, man. Great and awesome Videos.
And it seems to me it was an fantastic show. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rhythm56
frenchlmp

frenchlmp

PostSubject: Re: BSO to play Finland in July   BSO to play Finland in July - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:22 am

RussianCat wrote:
frenchlmp wrote:

Tell me exactly at what moment he has a jacket over t-shirt... before or after the black shirt?

Lisa, Brian has a jacked over t-shirt BEFORE the black shirt. Brian arrived to venue,
go to backstage (at this moment I've make the shot) , stay 3-5 minutes and watchin' Marcus Miller & Co. performance, but I think he's mainly revised the stage before start he's own gig. Then he's go back to the bus (?), and changed t-shirt to the black shirt with light blue tie and same jacket. During the gig he's moving avay jacked and tie.

Hope this helps. Wink

Many thanks Russiancat for your participation.
Back to top Go down
donpepe

PostSubject: Re: BSO to play Finland in July   BSO to play Finland in July - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:34 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BSO to play Finland in July   BSO to play Finland in July - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BSO to play Finland in July
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3