Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SODERLING stronger than Nadal !

Go down 
+4
Setzerado
sidelake bob
FrenchyCat
Le Hub'
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! Empty
PostSubject: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:58 am

Sorry for the spanish friends but I can't resist to the pleasure of this announce ! Nadal is beaten by a swedish guy called Soderling. Fantastic match. This year, the French (Roland Garros) is full of surprises, after Djokovic yesterday, Nadal today ! Who's the next ?
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:11 am

cheers cheers cheers
The way is now clear for the real great world champion: Roger FEDERER!!!!! He's top class and why not a comeback to the 1st rank?

FC
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:56 am

Oh yes, I hope it too. And why not a chance for our J.W. Tsonga ?
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:55 am

ChooChooHotHub wrote:
Oh yes, I hope it too. And why not a chance for our J.W. Tsonga ?

You're right, why not? Because he seems to be very strong and impressed a lot since the beginning...

FC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:13 pm

Don't think that Federer will reach No1 this year... still 2 more grand slams to be played and some more Masters Series.... Roger need to win many things and Rafa would have to lose on the first rounds. As wel as Roger, he is beatable....

BTW, I must sayd that the French audience at Roland Garoos is quite impolite, always whisteling, talking when the players are ready to serve, doesn't matter who's playing, is just for the sake of bothering. If I were the referee I would tell the audience to quit the court....
Back to top Go down
sidelake bob

sidelake bob

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:03 pm

Sweden is back on the tennis map!
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:11 pm

sidelake bob wrote:

And it's such a good thing !!

Jon, don't be "bad loser", please Razz
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:34 pm

ChooChooHotHub wrote:
sidelake bob wrote:

And it's such a good thing !! Borg was my idol!!!!

Jon, don't be "bad loser", please Razz That's EXACTLY what I was thinkin' Wink

FC
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:17 pm

Mats Wilander was my idol !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:27 am

Choo Choo, I'm not being a bad loser, and I'm admitting what happened to Nadal. He wasn't at his finest and as many other good tennis players, he's beatable - Federer, as I said, might be the greatest tennis player in history but I doubt very much he'llr each the No 1 this year. There is a gap of over 4000 points between Nadal and him.... that shows who is being the best so far. I doubt very much that Nadal can keep up this top position for 12 more months since his playing is based on his physic rather than on technique, but Roger will have to work hard to get back to the top. Besides, there are 2 more Grand Slams to be played, 4 more Master Series.... let's see waht the pair of them are capable of doing!

In the meantime, F1 in Turkey on Sunday!
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:45 am

Slim Jon Phantom wrote:
Choo Choo,
In the meantime, F1 in Turkey on Sunday!

Yes, but there is an other topic for that Wink
I'm waiting for you...
Back to top Go down
sidelake bob

sidelake bob

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:15 pm

ChooChooHotHub wrote:
Mats Wilander was my idol !

I meet him once, Very nice and friendly. Also a big music fan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:04 pm

Wilander is currently working for Eurosport as comentator for the tennis tournaments; wonderful English he has!!
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:13 pm

In 1988, I was at Roland Garros for the whole tournament. The day before the final, I met Mats in a chinese restaurant : he was very cool and polite. He won this year his third and last Roland Garros. Unforgettable.

Yesterday, it has been hot for Roger (5 sets, the two first lost versus Haas). What a match versus Monfils wednesday !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:03 am

I definetely want Monfils to win.... pity that one of my favourite players, Roddick lost to the French... it's been an unusual Grand Slam, with many seed players already out as Nadal or Djockovic. Wouldn't it be nice if Davydenko won this tournament??? I really like this guy, he's been among the top ten players for quite a few years (and more still remainin I hope!) and unfortunatelly he's never won something really important apart from the Miami Masters last year. Anyway, let's see what happens tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:33 am

Monflils winner tomorrow, it would be great for this young player but I'd rather like to see Roger at the next turn. It was hot yesterday but he did it (or Haas scared of winning) and it's good for his mental (it reminds me those wonderful matches between Borg and McEnroe in 5 sets).
Let's wait (hope) & see...

FC
Back to top Go down
Setzerado

Setzerado

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:20 am

Soderling goes on, beating Davidenko very very quickly ! He can win the French !
Back to top Go down
sidelake bob

sidelake bob

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:44 am

Setzerado wrote:
Soderling goes on, beating Davidenko very very quickly ! He can win the French !

It is tennis fever in sweden right now! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:29 pm

And Fernando Gonzalez defeated Murray!! Yeeeeeaaaahaa!!
Hope the Spaniard Robredo loses tomorrow together with Le Swiss....
Back to top Go down
matt

matt

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:46 pm

Slim Jon Phantom wrote:
And Fernando Gonzalez defeated Murray!! Yeeeeeaaaahaa!!
Hope the Spaniard Robredo loses tomorrow together with Le Swiss....

Hey......!!! Jon Andy Murray will be back asta la vista baby ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:56 pm

Sorry for Andi. I'd like him to win versus Gonzalez.
This afternoon, a big match is expected between Federer and Monfils.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:34 pm

Let's see what happens in the semis.... I don't like Federer nor Del Potro but on the other hand, Fernando GOnzalez and Soderling are hot candidates for the victory.... Del Potro vs Robbin in the final???
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:52 pm

I don't change my point of view: Roland Garros is for Federer (at least that's what I strongly hope), but it won't be easy.

FC
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:05 pm

I hope it too.
This said, Del Potro & Soderling will be really hard to beat in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Setzerado

Setzerado

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:22 am

2 great matchs today ! I bet (and hope) for a final Soderling / Federer...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SODERLING stronger than Nadal !   SODERLING stronger than Nadal ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SODERLING stronger than Nadal !
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next