Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Searching for a lyric

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Kool

Johnny Kool

Searching for a lyric Empty
PostSubject: Searching for a lyric   Searching for a lyric Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:28 am

Please help me find a song lyric. "I've got a new tattoo dedicated to you, covered up with thorns" This is not the one from Buzz Buzz
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lyric   Searching for a lyric Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:37 am

But the heart bleeds through and your name does too, forever on my arm. Lust N Love, from Choo Choo Hot Fish. (And it's actually, I've got an OLD tattoo...)

What do I win?

sunny

Welcome, Johnny Kool! We've got two of you now with similar names...
Back to top Go down
Johnny Kool

Johnny Kool

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lyric   Searching for a lyric Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:48 am

Thanks, Andi! I just found it.

Sorry, but there's no prize other than knowing you're all over it and (sniff) a bigger fan that I am!

The tattoo I got is actually a heart wrapped in barbed wire...and it is bleeding...

It must have been trapped in my subconscious...
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lyric   Searching for a lyric Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:04 pm

Thanks for the reminder - time to update my avatar. My newest ink, done June 2 (and it happens to be covering up an old tattoo - but luckily nothing is bleeding through my flaming heart...)
Back to top Go down
badkitty

badkitty

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lyric   Searching for a lyric Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:38 pm

[quote="Andi"]But the heart bleeds through and your name does too, forever on my arm. Lust N Love, from Choo Choo Hot Fish. (And it's actually, I've got an OLD tattoo...)

Here's a trivia question for you re the above: Who's name was tattooed on Brian's arm that he covered up in thorns? The winner will get to worship at my altar for an entire day I love you
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lyric   Searching for a lyric Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:43 pm

DeAnna! Now DeAnna Madsen, married to Michael. From Reservoir Dogs and Kill Bill, among others. Brother to Virginia.

What?

sunny

Edit: and actually I'm pretty sure the uncovered heart is visible in the Letterman video of Radiation Ranch. Not sure if anyone's name is in it though. Can't be bothered to find the vid right now.
Back to top Go down
badkitty

badkitty

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lyric   Searching for a lyric Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:52 pm

Andi wrote:
DeAnna! Now DeAnna Madsen, married to Michael. From Reservoir Dogs and Kill Bill, among others. Brother to Virginia.

What?

sunny

Edit: and actually I'm pretty sure the uncovered heart is visible in the Letterman video of Radiation Ranch. Not sure if anyone's name is in it though. Can't be bothered to find the vid right now.

I'm pretty sure after that , Brian decided to fore go names in tattoos. Funny though, re DeAnna. I can't think of two men less similar as physical types than Brian & Michael! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lyric   Searching for a lyric Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching for a lyric
Page 1 of 1