Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

brian setzer forum

Go down 
+11
wee mark
Kiki
scatcatcnut
pony65k
Rickabilly
Daddio
Pinkpiratekitty
Kid Setzer
Le Hub'
nietsk
matt
15 posters
AuthorMessage
matt

matt

brian setzer forum Empty
PostSubject: brian setzer forum   brian setzer forum Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:53 pm

whats happened to the ofisial forum ???
Back to top Go down
nietsk

brian setzer forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: brian setzer forum   brian setzer forum Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:00 pm

It's explained on bs.com..
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

brian setzer forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: brian setzer forum   brian setzer forum Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:16 am

It "doesn't exist"...
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

brian setzer forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: brian setzer forum   brian setzer forum Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:22 am

Here's hoping it doesn't take another 3 years to come back.. although it will probably be a fresh board.. I'll be glad to see some of those 'troublemakers' gone though Razz

That's the good thing about this place, harder to find so a smaller tight knit community.. Very Happy

Kid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
Pinkpiratekitty

Pinkpiratekitty

brian setzer forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: brian setzer forum   brian setzer forum Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:17 pm

What other forum - jk, jk
Back to top Go down
Daddio

Daddio

brian setzer forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: brian setzer forum   brian setzer forum Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:26 pm

Kid Setzer wrote:
Here's hoping it doesn't take another 3 years to come back.. although it will probably be a fresh board.. I'll be glad to see some of those 'troublemakers' gone though Razz

That's the good thing about this place, harder to find so a smaller tight knit community.. Very Happy

Kid.

What troublemakers? I noticed, right out of the box, a different vibe to that bbs, but never noticed any hardcore flaming or other nonsense. What do the rest of you think?
Back to top Go down
Rickabilly

Rickabilly

brian setzer forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: brian setzer forum   brian setzer forum Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:32 pm

Hardcore? Flaming? Daddio, what kind of movies are you watchin' over there in Ioway?

Tarnation!-billy
Back to top Go down
Pinkpiratekitty

Pinkpiratekitty

brian setzer forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: brian setzer forum   brian setzer forum Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:57 pm

I dont know about trouble-makers, but there were a few annoying people that didn't get the purpose of the forum (maybe I was one and that's why I was banned??).
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

brian setzer forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: brian setzer forum   brian setzer forum Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:03 am

For what I know, there is no "annoying people" on that board...
Back to top Go down
Daddio

Daddio

brian setzer forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: brian setzer forum   brian setzer forum Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:32 am

Rickabilly wrote:
Hardcore? Flaming? Daddio, what kind of movies are you watchin' over there in Ioway?

Tarnation!-billy

Heck-dang, 'bily, ain't no picture-shows! It's just walkin' down the street here in the midwest home of the left-turn only! Smile
Back to top Go down
Daddio

Daddio

brian setzer forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: brian setzer forum   brian setzer forum Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:33 am

Pinkpiratekitty wrote:
I dont know about trouble-makers, but there were a few annoying people that didn't get the purpose of the forum (maybe I was one and that's why I was banned??).

Now, that's annoying! cheers
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

brian setzer forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: brian setzer forum   brian setzer forum Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:24 pm

PPK, there you are. What's going on?? I missed you on the BS forum. What's the story?

pony65k
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
Pinkpiratekitty

Pinkpiratekitty

brian setzer forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: brian setzer forum   brian setzer forum Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:51 pm

pony65k wrote:
PPK, there you are. What's going on?? I missed you on the BS forum. What's the story?

pony65k

Wish I could tell you! I was "REALLY" banned - I couldn't even view the forum! I tried to find out what I did, but my messages were deleted and not answered. - but that's the past and Im over it, moving on. Im sure that running a forum is quite hard, and the person running it can ban anyone, without explanation. Im sure if I was running one, I would do the same. However, I would at least give the person a warning message.

So anyway - glad to be back! Nice to be missed!

PPK
Back to top Go down
scatcatcnut

scatcatcnut

brian setzer forum Empty
PostSubject: official forum   brian setzer forum Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:39 am

emailed tommy who said management had requested it to be taken down.

hi to everyone who used to be on there!!
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

brian setzer forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: brian setzer forum   brian setzer forum Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:40 am

scatcatcnut wrote:
emailed tommy who said management had requested it to be taken down.

hi to everyone who used to be on there!!

That's not a good indicator that it's going to be coming back anytime soon...
Back to top Go down
wee mark

wee mark

brian setzer forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: brian setzer forum   brian setzer forum Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:50 pm

Well there is allways one idiot,who has to spoil things for the rest of us! Nuff said!

Brian Setzer Rocks!

Wee Mark.
Back to top Go down
DEXTER

DEXTER

brian setzer forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: brian setzer forum   brian setzer forum Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:54 pm

Sorry for going off topic, guys, but taking a chance to get Mark while I can!

Hey Mark any heads up for a pre-Glasgow swally??? Any venues?
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockabillyfever.com/view_profile.php?member_id=286
tappenfeat

brian setzer forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: brian setzer forum   brian setzer forum Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:55 am

Hey, I figured this would still be up...nice to come and visit even though I didn't post too much on the bs.com board...just not enough time in a day...

I had to re-register? No biggy.

Anyway, it's ashame that the other board is down again for the 2nd time...thanks Mandi for keeping this board running and smoothly at that!

Take care all!
Back to top Go down
rockabilly guy

rockabilly guy

brian setzer forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: brian setzer forum   brian setzer forum Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:39 am

Like some others,I just re registered.I tried to stay with this board originally,but everyone was posting on the official site so ...................Then I found I had to re register and couldn't be arsed at the time......as stated previously,time is against us all.Working my nuts off with my airport transfer business..blah blah
Anyway,the official forum...it smacks of toys being thrown out of the pram again doesn't it?
Punish everyone for a couple of d**kheads????????????
Hopefully,when Tommy's back we may see it's return.
Cheers
Steve
Back to top Go down
MEMPHISSUN

MEMPHISSUN

brian setzer forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: brian setzer forum   brian setzer forum Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:29 pm

I was not on for a while,then i could not find the forum so i headed over here,to find out there was trouble at mill???.

Hope to see you in Glasgow Mark...going down a day early Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.hankgarland.com
Sponsored content

brian setzer forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: brian setzer forum   brian setzer forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

brian setzer forum
Page 1 of 1