Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bugera Amps - Vintage series. What do you think?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChimingBell

ChimingBell

Bugera Amps - Vintage series. What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Bugera Amps - Vintage series. What do you think?   Bugera Amps - Vintage series. What do you think? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:15 pm

Bugera Amps - Vintage series. What do you think? V55HD_P0A03_Front_web

Features

* Hand-built 55-Watt guitar head driven by 2 x 6L6 valves
* Way cool vintage look and feel
* Authentic 2-channel preamp design from the '60s featuring 3 x 12AX7 valves—everything from purring blues to mind-blowing crunch
* Integrated high-class reverb with dedicated Reverb control
* Vintage Equalizer section with dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence controls
* Normal and Bright inputs for ultimate sound character to perfectly match your guitar
* Multi-gain stage Lead channel with Pre Gain, Post Gain and Master controls
* Amazing Mode switch to select between Triode or Pentode operation
* Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel and Reverb function included
* Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
* High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life

Price: 410 $Bugera Amps

So what do you think? Unbelievable for that price tag??? Tavo - what does the expert think?
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

Bugera Amps - Vintage series. What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugera Amps - Vintage series. What do you think?   Bugera Amps - Vintage series. What do you think? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:15 am

I'm not an expert in the least man.. These were displayed at Namm and the name is just that because its
really Behringer and these amps are from China.. BUT so are the handwire series from VOX.

The V5 is gonna be $150.. who can compete with that, not to mention the circuit boards are gonna be
near clones of famous builds.

I love trying new things that dont suck. Smile Bought an Epi Valve Junior and modded it, bought a Crate V18 and hopped it up too. I did own a chinese Vox AC30 for a month but it was nothing close to an original
british vox ac30... hit and miss is easier when its affordable. Grab one and go for a ride.

I'm still waiting for the Orange Tiny terror to drop in price, thats a chinese fun box w/ a tele!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com

Bugera Amps - Vintage series. What do you think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge :: The cave - Guitar talk-
Jump to: