Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ALOHA to all you Hoodoo Voodoos!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cristo

Cristo

ALOHA to all you Hoodoo Voodoos! Empty
PostSubject: ALOHA to all you Hoodoo Voodoos!   ALOHA to all you Hoodoo Voodoos! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:15 pm

Hey everyone! I haven't been around for a while, I've been busy at home on vacation, then moving to Hawaii the past couple months. I've finally settled in here on beautiful Oahu, and I just wanted to rub it in a little bit.

So, Aloha!, and Mahalo! to all of you, and God bless!

Chris
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: ALOHA to all you Hoodoo Voodoos!   ALOHA to all you Hoodoo Voodoos! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:59 pm

CRISSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How goes my drinkin' buddy?? Where ya beens?? I've missed ya!!

The Aussie sheilas are still waiting for ya and so is the beer!!

Cheers from your Aussie Bro Pete
Back to top Go down
Cristo

Cristo

PostSubject: Re: ALOHA to all you Hoodoo Voodoos!   ALOHA to all you Hoodoo Voodoos! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:38 pm

Not to worry, amigo. I'm savin' up all the dough I can, planning a trip out there as soon as I get the chance.

And I'll make sure to announce my arrival here at the Lounge before I set sail, in BIG, BOLD letters!

The only thing you have left to worry about is getting back into shape - drinking shape, that is - if you want to keep up!

CHEERS! drunken
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: ALOHA to all you Hoodoo Voodoos!   ALOHA to all you Hoodoo Voodoos! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:07 pm

Cristo wrote:
I've finally settled in here on beautiful Oahu, and I just wanted to rub it in a little bit.

Welcome back to the Lounge, Cristo! We've missed ya. Hawaii, huh? Yeah, I would say you're lucky, but.... nah. I don't ever wanna live anywhere else besides here in San Diego ever again! Woot!

"I wish they all could be California..."

In any case, I hope you have a ball there!!

sunny
Back to top Go down
Cristo

Cristo

PostSubject: Re: ALOHA to all you Hoodoo Voodoos!   ALOHA to all you Hoodoo Voodoos! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:43 pm

Thanks, Andi! California is sweet, I had my little two-year stint out there in Monterey. Took a few trips, camped up in San Luis Obispo, had a lotta fun. But, I already kinda miss home, good ole northwestern Minnesota. And North Dakota. And my madre's deeee-licious home cookin'. But, hey, I picked myself up a little gem of a cookbook, the Route 66 Cookbook!

Was kinda bummed, it has a lotta dessert recipes... the good stuff, mostly I can't do it. Not much experience in the kitchen, ya know? But, I've been told my pancakes and scrambled eggs are top-notch Wink And, anybody can fry up bacon! Shocked

Hawaii is kinda pricey... so much stuff I wanna buy. Surfboard, snorkeling/S.C.U.B.A. gear (gotta take classes and get certified, that's spendy, too!). Gotta get me a new vehicle, too... good thing I've got no debts!

Rock on wit' yo bad se'f!
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: ALOHA to all you Hoodoo Voodoos!   ALOHA to all you Hoodoo Voodoos! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:50 pm

Hello Cristo and welcome back ! Nice to read you again.
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: ALOHA to all you Hoodoo Voodoos!   ALOHA to all you Hoodoo Voodoos! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:06 pm

Hey, welcome back Cristo. It's been quiet in here without you. Hope you're settling in ok.

Cheers and Beers,

René
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
Cristo

Cristo

PostSubject: Re: ALOHA to all you Hoodoo Voodoos!   ALOHA to all you Hoodoo Voodoos! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:33 am

Thanks, ChooChoo, and thanks to René!

It's nice to hear from all of you. I really felt a little outta touch while I was home on vacation, like I got blasted back to the stone age or something.

Well, I guess that was my own fault, though... My best friend and I tipped our canoe on the river, and I was stupid enough to have my cell phone in my pocket at the time. Now, she's at the bottom, or in a catfish's belly!

Actually, that was a highlight of my vaction - had a lotta fun that day - you can't help but laugh about stuff like that!

Rock on, everyone!

~ Chris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALOHA to all you Hoodoo Voodoos!   ALOHA to all you Hoodoo Voodoos! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALOHA to all you Hoodoo Voodoos!
Page 1 of 1