Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Autographs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RockabillyCat

Autographs Empty
PostSubject: Autographs   Autographs Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:32 pm

santa
Hi fellow cats,
Just got tickets for the Bethesda, MD show last night - presale rocks! My son and I are going to be in the first row of the Orchestra Tier 1 on November 27. This will be my son's first concert and my first BS show, been listening since Built For Speed in 1983 but the closest I've got to a live show has been the dvds and boots. I could go on about how psyched we are, but what I really want to know is does Brian and the band sign autographs after the show? The meet and greet was tempting but ulitmately too expensive. The pinch was definitely felt at $85 a seat plus service fees but I know it's going to be worth it (as long as they don't cancel like last year affraid ). I know there probably isn't a real answer to this question but I'm curious to know what the practice has been on the Christmas tours in the past. I'd love to have him sign some stuff, take pictures with me and my boy and all that. Brian is a huge inspiration to us both and we play the Christmas mixes I make all year round, not too mention the Cats, solo and BSO, so many freaking great songs and a new album in October! Anyway, I'm really glad they decided to return to MD, the place they're playing is a mansion that was converted into a concert hall/art gallery that's just a few miles from where I grew up in MD. If I had to choose, I'd rather seen the BSO throw down in a bar, but taking my son to a show is too cool to pass on - and it'll be the day after his 11th birthday.

Now he's laughing,

Tom Miller
Sterling, VA
Back to top Go down

Autographs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge :: All things Setzer-
Jump to: