Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beatles --- 9th September

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The Beatles --- 9th September Empty
PostSubject: The Beatles --- 9th September   The Beatles --- 9th September Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:31 am

Heya all,
for those Beatles fans, on Sep 9th there's going to be a worldwide release of two different boxes, containing all the Beatles albums (remastered) plus an extra CD, containing all the B sides. The difference between the black and the white box, is just that the remastering is different, and that the size of the box too....

Nice item to add to your collections
Back to top Go down
Jess

Jess

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles --- 9th September   The Beatles --- 9th September Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:42 pm

Sure thing...
I will get those records for my collection
Back to top Go down
http://www.taggytones.dk

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles --- 9th September   The Beatles --- 9th September Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:38 am

Today is the day!!!

I want to be a paperback writer....!!!
Back to top Go down
Bigbassape

Bigbassape

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles --- 9th September   The Beatles --- 9th September Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:38 pm

I got the stereo remasters set yesterday. All I can say is 'DAMN' it's like hearing these records for the first time. the best analogy I can give is that up until yesterday I'd listen to the cds and it was like hearing the band while watching from the next room through dirty window. Now I am sitting in the middle of the room, and it's amazing. from the bite of the guitars on glass onion to the rasp in Johns voice on 'twist and shout' everything is so much clearer. As an audio engineer, it's in my nature to pick records apart for mix details. I got home last night and listened to sgt. pepper on my sennheiser HD 600 headphones (500 dollar pro mixing headphones, very detailed), I heard so many things that I'd missed before. differences in reverb tails, incidental sounds (pick noise etc.). a truly transendent experience. These CDs are a must for any beatles fan.

-g
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles --- 9th September   The Beatles --- 9th September Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:38 am

so lowly HD 280 owners cant properly hearing "paul is dead" or "turn me
on dead man" I suppose

- number 9
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
Bigbassape

Bigbassape

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles --- 9th September   The Beatles --- 9th September Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:45 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
on dead man" I suppose

- number 9

you'll hear it just fine TV. you'll just know that I hear it slightly better.....

actually I have the 280's. I like those, but 600 are open backed an have a much more accurate lowend.

plus I got the 600s for free!
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles --- 9th September   The Beatles --- 9th September Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:08 pm

Bigbassape wrote:
tvthewiredturtle wrote:
on dead man" I suppose

- number 9

you'll hear it just fine TV. you'll just know that I hear it slightly better.....

actually I have the 280's. I like those, but 600 are open backed an have a much more accurate lowend.

plus I got the 600s for free!

...bbbbut mine goes to ElevUhnnn
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles --- 9th September   The Beatles --- 9th September Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beatles --- 9th September
Page 1 of 1