Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warning - 7" Gettin' in the mood - don't buy with picture sleeve

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jess

Jess

Warning - 7" Gettin' in the mood - don't buy with picture sleeve Empty
PostSubject: Warning - 7" Gettin' in the mood - don't buy with picture sleeve   Warning - 7" Gettin' in the mood - don't buy with picture sleeve Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:38 am

Just got a 7" "Gettin' in the mood" with a picture sleeve, but it looks to me it's just a homemade cover with the original Interscope 7" in it.
So if you collectors see it, don't buy it, you can make a much more pro cover yourself.
This seller is NOT having a positiv feedback from me Twisted Evil

Anyway, was lucky to get the last two 13 albums last night in white and red vinyl, so now I got them all 3. And for only 12£ a piece
Back to top Go down
http://www.taggytones.dk

PostSubject: Re: Warning - 7" Gettin' in the mood - don't buy with picture sleeve   Warning - 7" Gettin' in the mood - don't buy with picture sleeve Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:19 am

Thanks for the tip, Jess!!
I was kind of baffled when I saw that item on Ebay and I thought it could be an original piece, but, there have been quite a few 7" In the Mood on Ebay but never with artwork...

Anyway... Jess, Congrats on getting the complete coloured set to 13! I also got them separately and if we discount the postage, the LPs themselves were cheaper!! Though I still prefer the German edition on LP ;-)
Back to top Go down
sidelake bob

sidelake bob

PostSubject: Re: Warning - 7" Gettin' in the mood - don't buy with picture sleeve   Warning - 7" Gettin' in the mood - don't buy with picture sleeve Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:01 am

What guitar is it in your avatar Jess? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jess

Jess

PostSubject: Re: Warning - 7" Gettin' in the mood - don't buy with picture sleeve   Warning - 7" Gettin' in the mood - don't buy with picture sleeve Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:28 am

Thanks a lot.
That's a 1954 Gretsch Electromatic. Nice guitar all original and sounding fantastic for rythmn. I just got it a few weeks ago.

Cheers

Jess
Back to top Go down
http://www.taggytones.dk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning - 7" Gettin' in the mood - don't buy with picture sleeve   Warning - 7" Gettin' in the mood - don't buy with picture sleeve Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warning - 7" Gettin' in the mood - don't buy with picture sleeve
Page 1 of 1