Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Facebook......

Go down 
+10
mark t
enjay07
Twenty Flight Rick
tvthewiredturtle
pony65k
Brett
Aussie_Sam
Andi
Bear85
Pistol Pete
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

Facebook...... Empty
PostSubject: Facebook......   Facebook...... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:40 am

Hey gang,
If anyone wants to be friends on Facebook, just send me a PM!
Cheers Pete
Back to top Go down
Bear85

Bear85

Facebook...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook......   Facebook...... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:49 pm

PM sent!
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

Facebook...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook......   Facebook...... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:38 am

Thanks for posting this Pete, I think I've gotten a few new Facebook friends because of it! Smile Bear, if you get a chance (and want to, of course), friend me!

Speaking of FB, this morning it was announced on Brian's Facebook page that "Songs from Lonely Avenue" debuts at #4 this week on the Billboard Jazz Chart - it's on briansetzer.com too.

Woot!!
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Sam

Aussie_Sam

Facebook...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook......   Facebook...... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:00 pm

Hey, read your facebook inbox messages..lol....
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

Facebook...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook......   Facebook...... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:09 pm

Aussie_Sam wrote:

Hey man! Me and Facebook inbox messages are like someone and text messages!! LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

Facebook...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook......   Facebook...... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:45 am

i stopped my facebook appearance.
The idea of facebook is not bad,
but with my real name to much people from work and from my branch could see what i like and to whom i am talking to.
Activator of this decision was a crazy guy (i know) who found me there and tried to contact me.
So for me facebook didn`t work well.
My favorite is still myspace and for sure this board.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rhythm56

Facebook...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook......   Facebook...... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:11 am

I've recently deativated my FB account... I was a bit fed up with all the silly things that people write...
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

Facebook...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook......   Facebook...... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:08 am

Brett wrote:
i stopped my facebook appearance.
The idea of facebook is not bad,
but with my real name to much people from work and from my branch could see what i like and to whom i am talking to.
Activator of this decision was a crazy guy (i know) who found me there and tried to contact me.
So for me facebook didn`t work well.
My favorite is still myspace and for sure this board.

I was wondering what happened to you!! Do what some people do and use a fake name, Cheers Pete
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

Facebook...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook......   Facebook...... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:38 pm

Pistol Pete wrote:
Aussie_Sam wrote:

Hey man! Me and Facebook inbox messages are like someone and text messages!! LOL!!

Yeah Sam!!! Got that phone fixed yet?? How you going mate? ;-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

Facebook...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook......   Facebook...... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:36 pm

Hey there just in case anyone new has joined the forum or FB, cheers Pete
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

Facebook...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook......   Facebook...... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:25 am

I've noticed that some of us now post less here because of that waste of time social network.. I would never be part of that satanic machine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
Andi

Andi

Facebook...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook......   Facebook...... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:39 am

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
I've noticed that some of us now post less here because of that waste of time social network.. I would never be part of that satanic machine.

I laughed maniacally when I read that.
Back to top Go down
Twenty Flight Rick

Twenty Flight Rick

Facebook...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook......   Facebook...... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:51 am

Me too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
enjay07

Facebook...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook......   Facebook...... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:52 am

I thought Facebook was the safe house. I heard the lounge was the satanic machine. Did I get my facts wrong?
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

Facebook...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook......   Facebook...... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:02 am

Andi wrote:
tvthewiredturtle wrote:

heehee...
facebook has got me in more
trouble than I could ever manage alone. Smile
One of the less crazy ones was my wife's old high school boyfriends actually trying
to talk to her about conflict 20 some years ago and I had to threatened to punch him
in the teeth so he'd go away.
Back to top Go down
enjay07

Facebook...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook......   Facebook...... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:51 am

tvthewiredturtle wrote:

heehee...
One of the less crazy ones was my wife's old high school boyfriends actually trying
to talk to her about conflict 20 some years ago and I had to threatened to punch him

Aww...you're so sweet! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

Facebook...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook......   Facebook...... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:28 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
Andi wrote:
tvthewiredturtle wrote:

heehee...

Now ya see, that's the difference between me and you. My wife knows that I'm no talk and all action!
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

Facebook...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook......   Facebook...... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:40 pm

Pistol Pete wrote:
tvthewiredturtle wrote:
Andi wrote:
tvthewiredturtle wrote:

heehee...

Now ya see, that's the difference between me and you. My wife knows that I'm no talk and all action!

We Napoleonic types cut you big fellas down at the knees. In the case of the xboyfriend he's a rich ass dentist in Las Vegas but I got enough piss n vinegar to make sure when I hit you I keep hitting you until one of us goes unconscious(I've taken baseball bats 2 the head, punched in the mouth with a pistol, and hit by a speeding car in an intersection..I keep getting up). You ever see satan's cavemen luchadores! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

Facebook...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook......   Facebook...... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:30 pm

I reckon that car ran OVER you and didn't touch you! LOL

Since I'm an only child, is this what is called Brotherly love?
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

Facebook...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook......   Facebook...... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:51 pm

[quote="Pistol Pete"]I reckon that car ran OVER you and didn't touch you! LOL

I broke a rib pushing my wife out of the way, I did get run over you rascal!! Saved her life Dude!!! btw.. you
were adopted.
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

Facebook...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook......   Facebook...... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:23 pm

I'm on Facebook as well. My page isn't anything exciting and not a lot goes on, but you're all welcome to add me. PM me if you want to add me or visa versa.
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

Facebook...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook......   Facebook...... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:28 pm

pony65k wrote:
I'm on Facebook as well. My page isn't anything exciting and not a lot goes on, but you're all welcome to add me. PM me if you want to add me or visa versa.

I'm glad youre on FB!!
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

Facebook...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook......   Facebook...... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:11 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
pony65k wrote:

I'm glad youre on FB!!

Why would that be Tavo?? I get that familiar Human Torch moment feeling.....Flame On!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

Facebook...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook......   Facebook...... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:33 pm

pony65k wrote:
tvthewiredturtle wrote:
pony65k wrote:

I'm glad youre on FB!!

Why would that be Tavo?? I get that familiar Human Torch moment feeling.....Flame On!!!!! affraid

Its almost like being there! Smile

even though its still monday night here at 7:30pm Smile
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

Facebook...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook......   Facebook...... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:35 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
pony65k wrote:
tvthewiredturtle wrote:
pony65k wrote:

I'm glad youre on FB!!

Its almost like being there! Smile

even though its still monday night here at 7:30pm Smile

I thought you were going to say something provocative. You've come a long way grasshopper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Facebook...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook......   Facebook...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Facebook......
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next