Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Robbie Williams Fan Forum

Go down 
+7
RadiationSteve
nietsk
JC
Guitarmaniac
Andi
Brett
Rickabilly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Robbie Williams Fan Forum - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Robbie Williams Fan Forum   The Robbie Williams Fan Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:18 am

Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: The Robbie Williams Fan Forum   The Robbie Williams Fan Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:08 am

good stuff!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
talldave

talldave

PostSubject: Re: The Robbie Williams Fan Forum   The Robbie Williams Fan Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:06 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
good stuff!!

You serious?!? The Robbie Williams Fan Forum - Page 2 Icon_eek

Jon, thanks for sharing your passion (apparently)... I really didn't enjoy it a bit though.
I own two of RW's cd's -gifts from people who don't understand my tastes in music- and I have to say I stopped listening after a couple of songs. I am aware he made a swing album but come on, he doesn't have half the "soul" (for lack of a better word) Sinatra and the others had. Seems to me he's just a commercial product on legs.

MY opinion, of course. If I'm allowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Robbie Williams Fan Forum   The Robbie Williams Fan Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:36 pm

Hey,
no worries TallDave, your opinion is as valid as mine.
I must say that I don't like all what RW does; in fact, what I like less is his Swing CD (Swingin' When You're Winning or something alike...) - Swing is not his style for sure, but he does perform it in a funny way, like trying to escape from what he usually does. Anyway, sure that Sinatra wuldn't be even close to perform Let Me Entertain You or Rock DJ :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Robbie Williams Fan Forum   The Robbie Williams Fan Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Robbie Williams Fan Forum
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2