Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This Is It!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pony65k

pony65k

This Is It!!!! Empty
PostSubject: This Is It!!!!   This Is It!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:17 pm

Howdy everybody.

Pistol Pete being the great mate he is was going to post a topic of me going to see This Is It which I’m sure was not going to be very complimentary. Since he hasn’t got around to it yet, I get to post my side of the story, so here we go.

My Wife Anura is a huge, huge Michael Jackson fan. Although I’m not a fan of his music, I can appreciate the fact that he is an amazing entertainer and a truly gifted artist. Anura was happy to wait for the dvd to come out. I told her that it was something that would be worth seeing on the big screen. So, being the dutiful and loving Husband that I am, I went to see This Is It with my beautiful Wife. Needless to say, see loved it and was very happy to see it but sad at the same time. Now I will admit my feelings. I enjoyed it. It was an incredible insight into what goes into the production of a concert. After seeing what was going to be on show, I can say that the world has really missed out on what would have truly been a magnificent experience, and yes I would have gone to the concert with Anura too.

So there you have it, I liked This Is It.

So to you Pete, I have this to say,

Nah nah nah nah nah Laughing

Flame on,

René.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

This Is It!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is It!!!!   This Is It!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:06 pm

Oh, come on now Rene!! I would NEVER make fun of your choice in movies!!

I did however like the fact that you left out the part how we didn't catch up on our weekly Thursday nights, instead opting to come in on Friday. Why? Because you went to see This Is It with Anu. And I especially liked the part how you left out the fact that you HID your phone from Anu, so she couldn't text me to tell me that you were going to see This Is It because of your fear of getting stirred up by me!!

What can I say??
Back to top Go down

This Is It!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is It!!!!   This Is It!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:41 am

I can tell you a thousand of films much worse thant This Is It... starting with The Ugly Truth or Street Fighter ;-)
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

This Is It!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is It!!!!   This Is It!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:37 am

I went to see Michael Jackson live in Spain in 1996, and he was amazing. I had never been into his stuff, but after the gig, I started appreciating what he was doing.

He was unique.
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

This Is It!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is It!!!!   This Is It!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:26 pm

Pistol Pete wrote:

I did however like the fact that you left out the part how we didn't catch up on our weekly Thursday nights, instead opting to come in on Friday. Why? Because you went to see This Is It with Anu. And I especially liked the part how you left out the fact that you HID your phone from Anu, so she couldn't text me to tell me that you were going to see This Is It because of your fear of getting stirred up by me!!

What can I say??

I have no recollection of what you speak of.
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

This Is It!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is It!!!!   This Is It!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:05 pm

pony65k wrote:
Pistol Pete wrote:

What can I say??

Well. you ARE older than me, so a little memory loss is acceptable.............
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

This Is It!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is It!!!!   This Is It!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:24 pm

Pistol Pete wrote:
pony65k wrote:
Pistol Pete wrote:

What can I say??

Well. you ARE older than me, so a little memory loss is acceptable.............

1. You must learn to respect your elders.
2. I have banned whomever may have any real evidence as to what occurred on said day from speaking about said conversation.

So my friend, I'm afraid you're out of luck ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This Is It!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is It!!!!   This Is It!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Is It!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge :: Other Artists-
Jump to: