Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Thanksgiving!

Go down 
+5
talldave
enjay07
Andi
Rocky Mountain Cat
Bear85
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Bear85

Bear85

Happy Thanksgiving! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:45 am

I just wanted to say that I consider this place to be one of the many blessings in my life, and I'm very thankful to God for making you all a part of it!

Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Cat

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:06 am

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

I hope you all have a very special day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.setzerarchive.com
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:58 am

Bear, thank you for opening this thread as you did. This may be considered oversharing. I don't care. I consider many of you friends, and for the most part this place is a blessing for me too.

Every year since I was born my grandmother has given me a Christmas ornament on Thanksgiving day. When it comes time to decorate the tree, I pull out all of the ornaments, put them in chronological order, remember the stories that go along with them and what was happening in my life at the time, and finally hang them, usually with the most recent one in a prominent position of honor on the tree. It's one of the most special parts of the holiday season for me and for Grandma, it's something I am so thankful that we share. For a number of years in the last 10, the annual ornament has had to be mailed.

I'm thankful that for 37 years (!!!) the tradition has continued. I'm thankful that my ornaments arrived from Australia just in time, and that none appear damaged. But I'm even more thankful that this year I'm here, so Grandma and I can share our tradition in person. I'm off to Grandma's house now.

Happy Thanksgiving! Christmas

Happy Thanksgiving all.
Back to top Go down
enjay07

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:06 am

I'm very thankful for all the friends that I've met through this board. I'm thankful for all the wonderful things I continue to learn from the contributors here.

I hope everyone celebrating our American tradition (wherever you are) takes time to be thankful for life, love, health, family, friends, music, and the freedom we have today.

I'll be celebrating today with a huge home cooked meal, my family (minus my boys who are with their dad this year), and lots and lots of wine! And one kick-ass pumpkin pie!!!

Last edited by enjay07 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spell check)
Back to top Go down
talldave

talldave

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:56 am

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Back to top Go down
matt

matt

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:54 pm

Hey guy's happy thanksgiving........!!!!! A turkey's worst nightmare
Back to top Go down
Guitarmaniac

Guitarmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:15 pm

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in Germany.
But I wish you guys all the best and hope you have a relaxed day with your loved ones!

Greetings from Munich =)

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyguitarmaniac
Amity

Amity

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:02 am

Hope everyone had a wonderful THanksgiving I know I did.
Back to top Go down
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:16 am

Happy Thanksgiving (a day late)!

Here's wishing you all a safe holiday season!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving!
Page 1 of 1