Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My Souveniers from concert that never happened

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carbon Cat 57

PostSubject: My Souveniers from concert that never happened   Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:27 am

Hi All
Here are some pic's of the bit's me and my son managed to get a hold of at the cancelled Manchester gig in 2008.
I have framed them,but broke the glass front Sad Sad Sad so have had to order another piece of glass. Meanwhile I have wrapped it in clingfilm to protect it.
Enjoy
JUST WISH THEY WOULD GET THEIR ARSES BACK OVER TO THE?UK AND FINISH THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
I was on the forum for some time as CarbonCat,but cant seem to log on anymore so started a new account Embarassed Embarassed
Steve/UK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carbon Cat 57

PostSubject: Re: My Souveniers from concert that never happened   Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:38 am

These are the drum sticks that Slim Jim was using on the night when he broke his wrist at Brixton.
They were given to us by one of the tech guy's who came out to my son and said you can have these as he wont need
them tonight as the gig has been cancelled. At the same time a real big guy with a straycat tattoo on his head came over to us and said my
son had to give him them,but I was a bit bigger than him and told him were to get off. Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slim Jon Phantom

PostSubject: Re: My Souveniers from concert that never happened   Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:49 pm

Thanks for sharing Carbon Cat!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.straycatscollectors.com
scatcatcnut

PostSubject: Re: My Souveniers from concert that never happened   Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:40 am

Hi Carbon Cat

Long time since I've seen one of your posts!

I think we can forget them ever finishing the tour off though!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Davidmk

PostSubject: Re: My Souveniers from concert that never happened   Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:49 pm

Very cool stuff , thanks for sharing the Photos .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Souveniers from concert that never happened   

Back to top Go down

My Souveniers from concert that never happened
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge :: All things Setzer-
Jump to: