Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Greenville, SC Show

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twenty Flight Rick

PostSubject: Greenville, SC Show   Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:21 am

I just got back from last night's show. Man I wish I could see these guys more often! Brian and the orchestra were white hot! I like Tony Pia's drumming. Someone here called his style more rock oriented and I would have to agree. Loved the Vixens! For Lisa would have been a great setlist addition, since he didn't come here on that tour, but Honey Man really made up for it. The crowd was lame, as has been mentioned at other shows. I tried to make up for it as much as possible, and got rewarded with a handshake after I rushed the stage after the encore! :-) I would write more, but I'm a little hungover and a lot tired! Later.

Rick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andi

PostSubject: Re: Greenville, SC Show   Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:27 am

How was the Hot Seat Package, Rick? Good seat? Cool program? What shirt didja get??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twenty Flight Rick

PostSubject: Re: Greenville, SC Show   Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:38 am

4th row seat, almost at the end, stage left. Great sight line of Brian, but I couldn't see the Vixens in action most of the time, unless they came down front. Julie did peek out before the show, I saw her and we exchanged waves. The program is cool. That's usually what I buy at shows, and they didn't have one available last time I saw them in '06. I got the Don't Mess With A Big Band shirt. The package itself was also cool. It came with a badge, download card, shirt voucher, program, and of course the tickets. I should have bought the whole enchilada.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greenville, SC Show   

Back to top Go down

Greenville, SC Show
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1