Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Merry Christmas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kbilly

kbilly

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:03 pm

Merry Christmas 1Merry Christmas Merc%20cold

Merry Christmas to all you Setzer fans from the Kbillys.
Boy, does my Merc look good in the snow or What? santa king santa Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:28 am

kbilly wrote:

Merry Christmas to all you Setzer fans from the Kbillys.
Boy, does my Merc look good in the snow or What? santa king santa Like a Star @ heaven

being from so cal I would be scared to damn death driving my 54'buick in snow.
I bet you guys can drive in it with your eyes closed!

ps. yes that white background has a great effect on the likes of that merc beauty.

btw..this is as wintery as it gets over here w/ the kids abusing jezebel.
Merry Christmas S7301914
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
I'm Incinerator

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:11 am

I don't even want to think about driving in the snow with my non-classic 06 civic, but unfortunately I got to.

over two feet on the ground with atleast six more inches coming this week. Body shops are going to be busy this winter/spring!
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:48 am

I'm Incinerator wrote:
I don't even want to think about driving in the snow with my non-classic 06 civic, but unfortunately I got to.

over two feet on the ground with atleast six more inches coming this week. Body shops are going to be busy this winter/spring!

thats some crazy winter fun, dont snow tires make it a snap like ice climpers with crampons? Smile

I had enough "Snow" fun this thanksgiving driving down from 5000ft to "Sea level" on a windy switchback, racing a snow storm down the the mountain. 30ft visibility with a white out of fog and snow flurries(everyone in the car was making me more freaked). If I had screwed up, the entire family would have gone over the guardrails. But.. that was with the '03 Dodge, not a vintage beast.
Back to top Go down
I'm Incinerator

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:32 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
I'm Incinerator wrote:

thats some crazy winter fun, dont snow tires make it a snap like ice climpers with crampons? Smile

I had enough "Snow" fun this thanksgiving driving down from 5000ft to "Sea level" on a windy switchback, racing a snow storm down the the mountain. 30ft visibility with a white out of fog and snow flurries(everyone in the car was making me more freaked). If I had screwed up, the entire family would have gone over the guardrails. But.. that was with the '03 Dodge, not a vintage beast.

snow tires schmoe tires, I only have all season radials Embarassed

I imagine driving in snowy mountain roads would be hellish. One thing about living in the most landlocked/flatest part of the country that I can be thankful for.
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:02 pm

I'm Incinerator wrote:
tvthewiredturtle wrote:
I'm Incinerator wrote:

I imagine driving in snowy mountain roads would be hellish. One thing about living in the most landlocked/flatest part of the country that I can be thankful for.

so you could find a nice abandoned mall parking lot covered in ice and have some wicked donut time AND not die. Smile sweeet!

ooops... I'm sorry the modern terminology is
"drifting"
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
I'm Incinerator

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:52 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
I'm Incinerator wrote:
tvthewiredturtle wrote:
I'm Incinerator wrote:

so you could find a nice abandoned mall parking lot covered in ice and have some wicked donut time AND not die. Smile sweeet!

ooops... I'm sorry the modern terminology is
"drifting"
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I think around here they called them "cookies" before the fast and furious culture came about. Never understood why "we" had different terminology for it. Probably the same reason we call soda "pop"?

Anyways, I haven't done that kind of stuff for a while. and it seems that most parking lots have temporary mountain ranges. Not cool to run into impacted snow with a small car that has colormatched rubbermaid bumpers. Whatever happened to real bumpers that protected your car?
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:01 pm

they're on my 54 buick.. but it turns out your bumpers are safer. Smile Ever see vintage
pictures of wrecked chevy and buick cars.. the crumple zone WAS the cabin!
Back to top Go down
kbilly

kbilly

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:17 pm

you guys were a little slow on the trigger here, but thanks for the complements!
You have to get the Merc out once a month to blow out the rodents, spiders and the neighbors small dog. Very Happy Very Happy cherry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas
Page 1 of 1