Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

billboardlive.com show tonight

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
johnnykool327

johnnykool327

billboardlive.com show tonight Empty
PostSubject: billboardlive.com show tonight   billboardlive.com show tonight Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:04 am

Anyone know how to record streams of video for tonight?

I haven't heard any official news of this concert being able to play again after tonight, and, I can't be sure if I will make it.

Anyone have any insight?

-BK
Back to top Go down
http://kingawayretrievers.com
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: billboardlive.com show tonight   billboardlive.com show tonight Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:14 pm

According to Facebook it will be replayed. From what I can tell it might even be available on demand sometime after the initial stream, which is happening right now. You'll need to install Microsoft Silverlight to view it, right this minute they're doing pre-show patter.
Back to top Go down
Jon524

Jon524

PostSubject: Re: billboardlive.com show tonight   billboardlive.com show tonight Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:19 pm

so i gotta install stuff to watch it? that would have been good to know......
Back to top Go down
Twenty Flight Rick

Twenty Flight Rick

PostSubject: Re: billboardlive.com show tonight   billboardlive.com show tonight Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:44 am

The installation only took me a few seconds and was relatively painless. That was a nice Christmas Eve treat! What did you guys think of the show?
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: billboardlive.com show tonight   billboardlive.com show tonight Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:46 am

what show was it?
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: billboardlive.com show tonight   billboardlive.com show tonight Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:52 am

The Knoxville, TN show from December 8 was posted to billboardlive.com on Christmas Eve - I am still able to watch it whenever I want, here:

http://live.billboard.com/Concert/View/200228

If you have Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 I think you should be able to watch it straight away. If you're using Firefox or another browser you might have to install Microsoft Silverlight to view it. Once installed you can view, fast forward, rewind, pause, etc. To my knowledge it has not been unavailable at all since it was originally posted to the billboard live website.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: billboardlive.com show tonight   billboardlive.com show tonight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

billboardlive.com show tonight
Page 1 of 1