Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t?

Go down 
+17
gbrand59
matt
Guitarmaniac
Sharky
I'm Incinerator
gretschoholic
Pistol Pete
Rickabilly
webelvis
ratfink5
jonhope
ossi
JC
Fabdad
Andi
Twenty Flight Rick
tvthewiredturtle
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
I'm Incinerator

Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t?   Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:03 am

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
I'm Incinerator wrote:
how about old school silk screened playbills to hang a long with old school pinups Smile...just an idea to chew on...

The t-shirts would be pretty cool. I don't think I even own a black t-shirt confused

do you think thats a good idea when my pedal slogan already has slightly misogynist
overtones? Surprised

btw.. must be nice to wear white T's.. husky suckers like me hide in black T's

True- people can put it up in music/gear rooms...then again that's where most people probably have their pinups anyways. It seems that pinups are mostly in my bedroom, my g/f collects them and puts them up.

I don't wear white t's unless there is a shirt over them. I can't pull off the frail knobby elbow'd guy in a white V neck t shirt thing. I like food and beer/ coca-cola too much. Never had knobby elbows when I was younger anyways, so why start now?
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t?   Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:47 am

I'm Incinerator wrote:
tvthewiredturtle wrote:
I'm Incinerator wrote:
how about old school silk screened playbills to hang a long with old school pinups Smile...just an idea to chew on...

The t-shirts would be pretty cool. I don't think I even own a black t-shirt confused

do you think thats a good idea when my pedal slogan already has slightly misogynist
overtones? Surprised

True- people can put it up in music/gear rooms...then again that's where most people probably have their pinups anyways. It seems that pinups are mostly in my bedroom, my g/f collects them and puts them up.

I don't wear white t's unless there is a shirt over them. I can't pull off the frail knobby elbow'd guy in a white V neck t shirt thing. I like food and beer/ coca-cola too much. Never had knobby elbows when I was younger anyways, so why start now?

If I see one more knobby elbowed, skinny bearded guy with emo hair wearing a flimsy, abercrombie, faded pooh bear sized Tshirt... Why I'll...... (finish the sentence)
T shirt
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
I'm Incinerator

PostSubject: Re: Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t?   Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:16 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
I'm Incinerator wrote:
tvthewiredturtle wrote:
I'm Incinerator wrote:

overtones? Surprised

If I see one more knobby elbowed, skinny bearded guy with emo hair wearing a flimsy, abercrombie, faded pooh bear sized Tshirt... Why I'll...... (finish the sentence)
T shirt

Don't come to Omaha...or atleast the part of Omaha I'm in. Those kids are a dime a dozen, usually with "cheap beer" brand container in hand. I have a beard, but only because I'd never get back into a bar if I didn't...
Back to top Go down
matt

matt

PostSubject: Re: Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t?   Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:30 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
you know I get all my ideas and motivation from you guys! Smile

by the way Vince just sent this colorized update:

Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t? - Page 2 Noctur10

gotta git me one a tham thar Tshirt's yeah...!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t?   Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:05 pm

hopefully this month something good will happen and I'll be able to make
some. I wish everybody wore the same size! Xtra Large Smile
Back to top Go down
gbrand59

gbrand59

PostSubject: Re: Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t?   Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:39 pm

I'll buy a xl
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rumblejetts
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t?   Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:20 pm

much appreciation to the response of Vince Ray's design and without sounding like some
limp wrist florist, I really feel like fate has shined some favor on this ol fart.
Getting personal for a second I'll share that I'm that guy who has always gotten
3rd place. A scrapper for sure trying hard but its always been my story to come close
but no cigar. EVER.. period.

so what now? A Vince Ray T-shirt is something to share right? My closet is full of every
tshirt the guy has ever created! So.. as soon as I can sell something of "value" around this house so I have capital I will get busy on making some black T-shirts and share this cool thing Vince has made.
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t?   Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:54 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
much appreciation to the response of Vince Ray's design and without sounding like some
limp wrist florist, I really feel like fate has shined some favor on this ol fart.
Getting personal for a second I'll share that I'm that guy who has always gotten
3rd place. A scrapper for sure trying hard but its always been my story to come close
but no cigar. EVER.. period.

so what now? A Vince Ray T-shirt is something to share right? My closet is full of every
tshirt the guy has ever created! So.. as soon as I can sell something of "value" around this house so I have capital I will get busy on making some black T-shirts and share this cool thing Vince has made.

Sounds like you're heading out of the piss trough of life and starting to hit the waves of success! Good on ya!
You have an extremely supportive family both immediate and from every far flung corner of this globe that are willing and able to help. 2010 sounds like a great year!
Cheerrs "XXL" Pete
Back to top Go down
JC

JC

PostSubject: Re: Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t?   Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:00 am

gbrand59 wrote:
I'll buy a xl

Yeah me too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.raveon.fourfour.com
I'm Incinerator

PostSubject: Re: Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t?   Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:10 am

If they aren't pre-shrunk, I might be able to swing an XL...I'm at that weird size in between a large and xl. I could always hit the weights and get into an xl.
Back to top Go down
ratfink5

PostSubject: Re: Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t?   Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:00 am

I will take an XL too!!
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t?   Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:30 pm

1st Test pressings are emphatically approved by "B' Grilla" and his posse'
Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t? - Page 2 Thenoc10
Back to top Go down
ossi

ossi

PostSubject: Re: Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t?   Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:51 pm

Cool lookin' shirts!
Back to top Go down
http://howlinboozers.com
scatcatcnut

scatcatcnut

PostSubject: Re: Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t?   Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:56 am

Do you have a link for commissioning work by Vince? I tried accessing via his myspace page but had no luck. I'm trying to get a price for a logo and some other stuff for my band.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t?   Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:43 am

scatcatcnut wrote:
Do you have a link for commissioning work by Vince? I tried accessing via his myspace page but had no luck. I'm trying to get a price for a logo and some other stuff for my band.

Thanks.

you know who does low brow art in a similar style and seems to be able to
accept work from gigging bands is BwanaDevil, check out one of
HDVDL's own bands "Psychodevilles" latest album cover from Bwana
Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t? - Page 2 High_r10

website for BWANA
http://www.bwanadevil.com/NEWS.html
Back to top Go down
scatcatcnut

scatcatcnut

PostSubject: Re: Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t?   Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:37 am

Thanks for that link -some really good stuff on that site. Incidentally if you do get round to selling those shirts I'm in for an XL!

Regards
Back to top Go down
chunkymac

PostSubject: Re: Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t?   Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:56 am

i will grab one if you get them made up, im a bit of a vince ray nut as well.
If i can work out how to get pics up on here would post a half sleeve tattoo ive had done vince ray style,

Last edited by chunkymac on Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t?   Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:23 pm

Vince Ray tshirts are now awaiting delivery. Preorder on the website avail. later tonite

..we decided to take a leap of faith and use the budget money to see if we can at least
make and sell 50. after that I should be able to keep some in stock. Its always the set up and startup that get ya.
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t?   Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:40 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
1st Test pressings are emphatically approved by "B' Grilla" and his posse'
Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t? - Page 2 Thenoc10

Love the 3 quarter sleeve look, right up my alley.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t?   Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:59 pm

sorry mate.. I could only order 60 t-s this first run.. 50/50 Jerzeez black tshirts should be done this week! I went with vintage white screen like the car clubs t's.

Dickies heavy duty work shirts are going to be avail next run! that excites me since that shirt is my standard. It will be 3 tone ghoul green silkscreen on a black shirt
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t?   Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:10 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
sorry mate.. I could only order 60 t-s this first run.. 50/50 Jerzeez black tshirts should be done this week! I went with vintage white screen like the car clubs t's.

Dickies heavy duty work shirts are going to be avail next run! that excites me since that shirt is my standard. It will be 3 tone ghoul green silkscreen on a black shirt

You tease T-shirt tease you Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t?   Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:36 pm

The Vince Ray Nocturne T-shirt is avail. for pre-order (ship date is end of next week).
These
are black 50/50 cotton/poly jerzeez tshirts with good drape and will last for a long time without
much fading, nice ribbed neck and nice short sleeves (without that stupid droopy ghetto look).
Silkscreen is in vintage off white.
$17 shipped in the USA on my website! Its a Vince Ray Design!!
I ordered 60 shirts and there are only 10 extra large and 10 small, medium and large I got
20 of each. I know the second I post this on the GDP all the Xtra large will be gone.
peace,
tv
Back to top Go down
roland

roland

PostSubject: Re: Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t?   Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:19 am

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
The Vince Ray Nocturne T-shirt is avail. for pre-order (ship date is end of next week).
These
are black 50/50 cotton/poly jerzeez tshirts with good drape and will last for a long time without
much fading, nice ribbed neck and nice short sleeves (without that stupid droopy ghetto look).
I ordered 60 shirts and there are only 10 extra large and 10 small, medium and large I got
20 of each. I know the second I post this on the GDP all the Xtra large will be gone.
peace,
tv
Hi Tavo
Tried to order a large, but i didn't found the size thingie. And: how much is international s/h?
Back to top Go down
http://www.rolandnovak.com, www.desperatecowboys.com
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t?   Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:27 am

These
20 of each.
Please specify shirt size in the "notes".. (I dont know about international shipping yet as I dont
have these shirts in hand)
I know the second I post this on the GDP all the Xtra large will be gone.
peace,
tv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t?   Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vince Ray designed my t-shirt, am I allowed to go apesh#t?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2