Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On to Christmas, then! BSO Ultimate Christmas Collection

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rickabilly

Rickabilly

On to Christmas, then!   BSO Ultimate Christmas Collection Empty
PostSubject: On to Christmas, then! BSO Ultimate Christmas Collection   On to Christmas, then!   BSO Ultimate Christmas Collection Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:20 pm

Moving on to Christmas, check this out:

BSO Ultimate Christmas Collection

On to Christmas, then!   BSO Ultimate Christmas Collection XmasSetzmas

It looks like the double disc set is a re-packaging of the live Christmas DVD with a new CD compilation of Christmas tunes, including Take a Break, Guys (At least I presume that's God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen on here) and Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring (Perhaps a clever switch of title from Bach's Bounce, the Japanese bonus track from Wolfgang's Big Night Out.) Giving them their original titles suddenly makes them Christmas tunes, eh? OK.

Amazon has occasionally been off with details of their pre-sale info. I recall a Stray Cats CD/DVD from 2004 that was in pre-order/backorder mode for three years. But this seems legit, having been partially confirmed by Tommy previously.

Yuletide-billy
Back to top Go down
Rickabilly

Rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: On to Christmas, then! BSO Ultimate Christmas Collection   On to Christmas, then!   BSO Ultimate Christmas Collection Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:28 pm

And then there's this:

On to Christmas, then!   BSO Ultimate Christmas Collection Setzmas

The single disc version with just the CD.

Christmas Rocks

Am I reading this correctly? Time Life Entertainment? Will we be seeing the Setz on late night infomercials this holiday season?

Very interesting...

Green Chri$tma$-billy
Back to top Go down
johnnykool327

johnnykool327

PostSubject: Re: On to Christmas, then! BSO Ultimate Christmas Collection   On to Christmas, then!   BSO Ultimate Christmas Collection Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:15 pm

These better hit iTunes when they come out so I can at least preview these songs I may have never heard before I force myself to shell out the dough.

Thanks for the fun little update Rickabilly.

Is there anything that you can't do?

-BK
Back to top Go down
http://kingawayretrievers.com
Rickabilly

Rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: On to Christmas, then! BSO Ultimate Christmas Collection   On to Christmas, then!   BSO Ultimate Christmas Collection Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:16 pm

At the moment, I can't seem to keep my wallet in my pocket...

Broke-a-billy
Back to top Go down
sidelake bob

sidelake bob

PostSubject: Re: On to Christmas, then! BSO Ultimate Christmas Collection   On to Christmas, then!   BSO Ultimate Christmas Collection Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:22 pm

johnnykool327 wrote:
These better hit iTunes when they come out so I can at least preview these songs I may have never heard before I force myself to shell out the dough.

Thanks for the fun little update Rickabilly.

Is there anything that you can't do?

-BK

Maybe Ric can stand in for Jim in Dublin, With that avatar it cant go wrong!! Idea

lol!
Back to top Go down
Rickabilly

Rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: On to Christmas, then! BSO Ultimate Christmas Collection   On to Christmas, then!   BSO Ultimate Christmas Collection Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:27 pm

Give me more than 30 minutes in a Dublin pub before the show, and standing could be a problem... drunken

Jameson-billy
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: On to Christmas, then! BSO Ultimate Christmas Collection   On to Christmas, then!   BSO Ultimate Christmas Collection Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:20 am

Thanks for the Info.
Just made the Pre-Order.
Delivering end of October, that`s ok for a X-Mas CD.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rhythm56
webelvis

webelvis

PostSubject: Re: On to Christmas, then! BSO Ultimate Christmas Collection   On to Christmas, then!   BSO Ultimate Christmas Collection Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:50 am

Wow, Thanks a lot for the information!

That Cover is looking very cool!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyswingjazz
Rickabilly

Rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: On to Christmas, then! BSO Ultimate Christmas Collection   On to Christmas, then!   BSO Ultimate Christmas Collection Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:50 am

Perhaps there will be TV appearances this season to promote these collections. With the writer's strike last year, fans kinda got cheated out of most of the usual talk show appearances - there was just the one, I think.

Telly-billy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On to Christmas, then! BSO Ultimate Christmas Collection   On to Christmas, then!   BSO Ultimate Christmas Collection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On to Christmas, then! BSO Ultimate Christmas Collection
Page 1 of 1