Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Private Eye

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jess

Jess

Private Eye Empty
PostSubject: Private Eye   Private Eye Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:05 am

I have been taking about this TV series before, and here we go again.
Does anyone in this forum has a complete thing on VHS and can make into a DVD. I really like to get it for my collection, and it does not seam like it will be released on DVD. Guess onloy me and 8 other people in the world liked it Very Happy
If you have it and can make a DVD copy please send me an mail taggy-jess@hotmail.com I'll pay you off cause.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plot Synopsis by Hal Erickson
Private Eye was the pilot for the 1987 TV series of the same name. The setting is the Los Angeles of 1956. Ex-cop Jack Cleary (Michael Woods), embittered over his brother's death, becomes a Spillanelike private detective, principally to solve his sibling's murder. A Rock 'n' roll idol (John Brolin) becomes Cleary's largely unwelcome partner when the trail of evidence leads to a scandal in the record industry. The film is partly inspired by the "Payola" imbroglio of 1959, which (so far as we know) resulted in very few murders. Bill Sadler and Lisa Persky costar, while Jay O. Sanders has a fall-on as Cleary's unfortunate brother; the background music was provided by Joe Jackson. Private Eye was first telecast September 13, 1987, while the series proper commenced five days later.

Josh Brolin - Johnny Betts
Don Calfa
Anthony Charnota - Raymond Battista
Frederick Coffin
Hugh Gillin - Narvel Husky
Faye Grant - Lana Williams
Stanley Kamel
Lisa Jane Persky - Dottie Dworski
Bill Sadler - Charlie Fontana
Jay O. Sanders - Nick Cleary
Michael Woods - Jack Cleary

Cheers

Jess
Back to top Go down
http://www.taggytones.dk

Private Eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Eye   Private Eye Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:30 am

Jess,
I have the double-chapter in which Lee appears together with Slim Jim on DVD, Original Version in English with Japanese subtittles. I do also have the Clint Eastwood film "Bird", in which SJP appears too.
Back to top Go down
Jess

Jess

Private Eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Eye   Private Eye Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:41 am

I would love to have a copy on DVD
Back to top Go down

Private Eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Eye   Private Eye Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:36 pm

Check your mailbox, Jess!
Back to top Go down
Jess

Jess

Private Eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Eye   Private Eye Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:26 pm

Thanks mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private Eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Eye   Private Eye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Eye
Page 1 of 1