Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I should introduce myself........

Go down 
+3
Brett
Guitarmaniac
HotrodTodd
7 posters
AuthorMessage
HotrodTodd

HotrodTodd

I should introduce myself........ Empty
PostSubject: I should introduce myself........   I should introduce myself........ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:53 pm

Hey everyone........I just thought i should take a minute and say hello.

My names Todd im from long island new york..I live less than an hour from massapequa.

I used to post here under a different name but I cant remeber what it was for the life of me and reregistered today.

Ive seen Brian 3x in the bso, 1x in the 68cbs and sadly only Once in The Stray cats.

I play Guitar and sing and was recently asked to work with my freinds rockabilly band after taking a little time off.

I have some nice gear but want more..(its never enough is it?)

I have a Fender Era Hotrod in blue with T.v.'s, A Gomez El Sonido amp, some decent pedals and am really excited to take delivery of my Nocturne Brian Seltzer.

Tavo went out of his way already to help me with some gear issues Ive been experiencing. I am floored by the guys knowledge and willingness to share and be helpful.Big thanks to Tv.

I also have a few strats, a Tele a Suhr s-6 and an Old Ovation.(I know but if its good enough for a monster like Glen campbell than who am i to complain?)

I look forward to chatting it up with you all and maybe posting some Videos of the band when I get out there again.
Back to top Go down
Guitarmaniac

Guitarmaniac

PostSubject: Re: I should introduce myself........   I should introduce myself........ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:01 pm

welcome (back^^)

have fun here!

Greetings from Munich

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyguitarmaniac
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: I should introduce myself........   I should introduce myself........ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:06 am

Hi Todd,

some pics of your gear would be great.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rhythm56
matt

matt

PostSubject: Re: I should introduce myself........   I should introduce myself........ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:57 pm

Hi Todd always nice to have new peeps on the boards welcome....!!!
Back to top Go down
ruger9

ruger9

PostSubject: Re: I should introduce myself........   I should introduce myself........ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:45 am

Another Setzer fan/player always welcome!

Damn nice gear, BTW!
Back to top Go down
HotrodTodd

HotrodTodd

PostSubject: Re: I should introduce myself........   I should introduce myself........ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:46 am

Thanks man...I am always looking for gear and enjoy playing as much as I did when I started at 12..........I love Setzer but am also a huge fan of guys like Jeff beck, Eric Johnson and Hiram Bullock as long as the guy plays soulfully Im up for it...Dont like the Shred stuff much althought EvH made a huge impression on me when I heard Vh1 in 78..........Heres a little Video I did . No production value whatsoever but you can see some of my stuff......
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: I should introduce myself........   I should introduce myself........ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:38 am

awesome sound of BOTH guitars.
The amp is very interesting as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rhythm56
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: I should introduce myself........   I should introduce myself........ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:45 pm

as fellow Gomez El Sonido owner (I had 3 for a while) and lover of ovation guitars, glad you
found us. This place is so unique compared to other forums, I've made some great friendships and I trust you will too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: I should introduce myself........   I should introduce myself........ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:56 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
as fellow Gomez El Sonido owner (I had 3 for a while) and lover of ovation guitars, glad you
found us. This place is so unique compared to other forums, I've made some great friendships and I trust you will too!

What?!?!?! YOU made great friendships???? REAL friends don't ring people up up at 1 30am in the morning to say g'day!!

Hey Todd! Welcome back and enjoy the ride!! Cheers Pete
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: I should introduce myself........   I should introduce myself........ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:02 pm

Pistol Pete wrote:
tvthewiredturtle wrote:

What?!?!?! YOU made great friendships???? REAL friends don't ring people up up at 1 30am in the morning to say g'day!!

beware of very large bearded guys that speak out of the side of their mouth
with clenched teeth clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
HotrodTodd

HotrodTodd

PostSubject: Re: I should introduce myself........   I should introduce myself........ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:52 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
Pistol Pete wrote:
tvthewiredturtle wrote:

beware of very large bearded guys that speak out of the side of their mouth
with clenched teeth clown

thanks for the warm welcome. I sense a more friendly group of people here than you typically find in forums. Glad to be back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I should introduce myself........   I should introduce myself........ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I should introduce myself........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge :: The cave - Guitar talk-
Jump to: