Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why have the Oz troup dissappeared?

Go down 
+4
Andi
Pistol Pete
Kid Setzer
tvthewiredturtle
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
I'm Incinerator

Why have the Oz troup dissappeared? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why have the Oz troup dissappeared?   Why have the Oz troup dissappeared? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:10 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
Pistol Pete wrote:

I like you Tavo, no I really do but.......WHY do you need to stir me up all the time?? I guess you want me to buy you beers when I come over this year???

so.. in honor of Pete's non conformist rockabilly looks.. my youngest decided
to impersonate "pete's beard"
Why have the Oz troup dissappeared? - Page 2 Liamwi10

I dig the clock, the white brick and the couch.

Sorry, I have somewhat a flair for interior design...especially for the cool atomic age mid-century modern....(and the shabby-chic BoHo stuff...old bungelow, craftsman, regency, victorian-turn of the 19th/20th century type houses)
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Why have the Oz troup dissappeared?   Why have the Oz troup dissappeared? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:37 pm

I'm Incinerator wrote:

I dig the clock, the white brick and the couch.

Sorry, I have somewhat a flair for interior design...especially for the cool atomic age mid-century modern....(and the shabby-chic BoHo stuff...old bungelow, craftsman, regency, victorian-turn of the 19th/20th century type houses)[/quote]

thanks!! ya.. I am 100% a geek for all atomic age stuff, even more dorked out on the architecture. My place is
a sun gold built 1955 post and beam ranch. Someday when I have money we'll restore it as some jerk covered
all the mahogany tongue n groove paneling with dry wall and paint. As you can see in the picture they covered
both our interior brick fireplaces with thick white paint. yes very new york but not cool for an atomic ranch!
The place is meant for someone with money as our roof leaks, the pool's cracked, termites,etc.. someday
it'll look like an Eichler! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Why have the Oz troup dissappeared?   Why have the Oz troup dissappeared? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:17 pm

After speaking to Aussie Sam on the phone last night, we remembered this picture we took last year...

Why have the Oz troup dissappeared? - Page 2 P3010163

It shows Andi, Pony65K, Anu (Pony's wife), myself and Aussie Sam at a Stray Cats gig.

Now according to my calculations, if 4 of the 10 or so Aussie board members are in this photo, that makes 40% of the Aussie contingent are at a Stray Cats/Brian Setzer gig at the same time together. Can any other contingent from any country beat that!!!

Fear not Tavo, we make lurk but we're always out there!!

PS. Nice kid Tavo but why get him to do your dirty work???
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: Why have the Oz troup dissappeared?   Why have the Oz troup dissappeared? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:40 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
so.. in honor of Pete's non conformist rockabilly looks.. my youngest decided
to impersonate "pete's beard"
Why have the Oz troup dissappeared? - Page 2 Liamwi10

Needs more Grey in the beard Razz

Why are People so Unkind?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
JC

JC

PostSubject: Re: Why have the Oz troup dissappeared?   Why have the Oz troup dissappeared? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:01 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:

You do understand we dont have accents. ( proof: when Keith Urban sings, he sounds like
us)

Keith Urban is a Kiwi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.raveon.fourfour.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why have the Oz troup dissappeared?   Why have the Oz troup dissappeared? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why have the Oz troup dissappeared?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge :: Off topic-
Jump to: