Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

briansetzer.net Old look

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bkoko

briansetzer.net Old look Empty
PostSubject: briansetzer.net Old look   briansetzer.net Old look Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:20 pm

Briansetzer.net from 10 years ago:

http://web.archive.org/web/20000304153240/www.briansetzer.net/news_links.html

Wow! I remember reading that back in the day.

Thanks for all the effort over the years Tommy! And it was not for nothing!

Bob
Back to top Go down
Tommy Maguire

Tommy Maguire

PostSubject: Re: briansetzer.net Old look   briansetzer.net Old look Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:29 am

Wow. What a flashback. That was ok, but the layout just prior to Sept. 2008 was the best one, I thought. Thanks for the trip down memory lane. Haha!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: briansetzer.net Old look   briansetzer.net Old look Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:33 am

I honestly prefered the old outlook (1999-2001). When Vavoom! was released, the blue wallpaper with the tikis and all that was pretty cool, but obviously, this is just my opinion.
However, the latest outlook before Tommy stopped running the website was very easy to follow, which is also interesting.... just type briansetzer.com and at a glance, you knew what you had to, and I think this is very important in a website
Back to top Go down
Tommy Maguire

Tommy Maguire

PostSubject: Re: briansetzer.net Old look   briansetzer.net Old look Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:57 am

Yeah Jon, I remember that blue design with the shaking tikis. Interscope Records created that layout. That was during the period when we had a really cool message board going. Man.....10 years ago, incredible.
Back to top Go down
bkoko

PostSubject: Re: briansetzer.net Old look   briansetzer.net Old look Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:48 am

Here is the link to the web archive with all of the old briansetzr.net listed by date.

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://briansetzer.net

Have Fun!

Bob

EDIT:I guess this message board does not like the wildcard in that url. Copy&paste the link.
Back to top Go down
steve

steve

PostSubject: Re: briansetzer.net Old look   briansetzer.net Old look Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:55 pm

Remember when the official site was actually dynamic and interesting? This is like looking at an old family photo album. Very Cool!
Back to top Go down
Tommy Maguire

Tommy Maguire

PostSubject: Re: briansetzer.net Old look   briansetzer.net Old look Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:39 pm

Agreed. That link took me back. Hahaha! WAY back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: briansetzer.net Old look   briansetzer.net Old look Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

briansetzer.net Old look
Page 1 of 1