Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buzz Campbell of Lee Rockers band now using the Nocturne

Go down 
+5
Guitarmaniac
donpepe
jonhope
vic
tvthewiredturtle
9 posters
AuthorMessage
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

Buzz Campbell of Lee Rockers band now using the Nocturne Empty
PostSubject: Buzz Campbell of Lee Rockers band now using the Nocturne   Buzz Campbell of Lee Rockers band now using the Nocturne Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:37 pm

Okay I can finally spill the beans and have been given permission to say:
Buzz Campbell is officially touring with the Nocturne brain seltzer preamp!
He is also using it with his own band HOT ROD LINCOLN and is going into the
studio this month to record with it! He plays a Gretsch white falcon w/ tvjones
powertrons and a setzer hotrod with tvjones classics. He tours with Lee rocker using a gretsch Variety amp (and twin) and plays with various amps for his own gigs including a fender deluxe (weber speaker)..
All with the Nocturne preamp in front. We'll be putting up a demo video of him using his snow globe Nocturne and cola sparkle Nocturne preamp real soon on Youtube!
Buzz Campbell of Lee Rockers band now using the Nocturne Buzzca10
Buzz Campbell of Lee Rockers band now using the Nocturne S7302210
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
vic

vic

PostSubject: Re: Buzz Campbell of Lee Rockers band now using the Nocturne   Buzz Campbell of Lee Rockers band now using the Nocturne Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:43 pm

Proud to know I got in on the ground floor with #13, before the big names jumped on the band wagon. Got to believe that himself has at least heard about it and some guy named Tavo. Good job T....already saving for the amp.
Back to top Go down
jonhope

jonhope

PostSubject: Re: Buzz Campbell of Lee Rockers band now using the Nocturne   Buzz Campbell of Lee Rockers band now using the Nocturne Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:20 pm

Very cool !!

Cool Cool

Congratulations

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/afterburnerslive
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Buzz Campbell of Lee Rockers band now using the Nocturne   Buzz Campbell of Lee Rockers band now using the Nocturne Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:23 pm

vic wrote:
Proud to know I got in on the ground floor with #13, before the big names jumped on the band wagon. Got to believe that himself has at least heard about it and some guy named Tavo. Good job T....already saving for the amp.

Isnt it weird? I mean Nikko was the one who said "you gotta do it man" and then pushed me forward. You guys from this forum were the first ones to back it up and support it (I am always misty about this) and now some professional guys are starting to use it.
The irony is that I've got $175 in my bank account BUT.. B-U-T ... I'm busy doing something that is FUN! I am almost to pedal #150 now and that just floors me.
I think I was totally elated back in august 09' to have first made like 20 pedals and had this wild fantasy that maybe Brian Setzer would dig it. Yet I think I am still just as happy that
guys with gretsch guitars are going "yah man I get what setzer does now".. Thats exactly what Buzz was sayin to me the other day when he was playin with Lee and they did "Sexy and 17".. Buzz can play dead on setzer licks (with his own style) with those tunes but obviously uses a completely different rig, yet he said that the whole band kinda looked at him going "wow, whats different" when he used the Nocturne.
that is wild stuff to me!
Back to top Go down
donpepe

PostSubject: Re: Buzz Campbell of Lee Rockers band now using the Nocturne   Buzz Campbell of Lee Rockers band now using the Nocturne Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:56 pm

Good job, Tavo!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Guitarmaniac

Guitarmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Buzz Campbell of Lee Rockers band now using the Nocturne   Buzz Campbell of Lee Rockers band now using the Nocturne Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:57 am

Thats's it, I'm buying one^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyguitarmaniac
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: Buzz Campbell of Lee Rockers band now using the Nocturne   Buzz Campbell of Lee Rockers band now using the Nocturne Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:51 pm

Hey Tavo.

That's brilliant news. I'm so proud of you man and it couldn't happen to a nicer guy than you. I think the Buzz (pardon the pun) is growing louder and stronger mate. I reckon at some point there may be a person that wants to know what all the fuss is about knocking on your door. Geez, I'd love to see the look on your face if that happened. Hmmm, I'm think you could hide one in a RE-301 if you ripped the guts out Wink

Mate, I'm talking to a person, a real high up person that we'll all answer to one day, praying that this leads to big things for you.

Keeping it all crossed,

René and his killer Cola Sparkle brained up Bassman.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Buzz Campbell of Lee Rockers band now using the Nocturne   Buzz Campbell of Lee Rockers band now using the Nocturne Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:57 pm

pony65k wrote:
Hey Tavo.

That's brilliant news. I'm so proud of you man and it couldn't happen to a nicer guy than you. I think the Buzz (pardon the pun) is growing louder and stronger mate. I reckon at some point there may be a person that wants to know what all the fuss is about knocking on your door. Geez, I'd love to see the look on your face if that happened. Hmmm, I'm think you could hide one in a RE-301 if you ripped the guts out Wink

Mate, I'm talking to a person, a real high up person that we'll all answer to one day, praying that this leads to big things for you.

Keeping it all crossed,

René and his killer Cola Sparkle brained up Bassman.

I dont take anything shared, lightly.. In fact it weighs in heavy. Whether setzer ever finds this to be of any interest almost pails against the fact that there are now a whole grip more guys that love his rig, really going after owning it for themselves.. Whether its a blonde bassman, black or tweed.. The passion for taking roots music and expressing it with these little machines should be a loud applause to the ears of Brian for starting it all.
Back to top Go down
elvis

PostSubject: buzz nocturne   Buzz Campbell of Lee Rockers band now using the Nocturne Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:01 am

A video of buzz with the nocturne would be very well cheers cheers
I saw on a photo, buzz cmatmod play with a digital delay, he says that c " is one very very well delay Wink
elvis
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Buzz Campbell of Lee Rockers band now using the Nocturne   Buzz Campbell of Lee Rockers band now using the Nocturne Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:10 am

tvthewiredturtle wrote:

I.. The passion for taking roots music and expressing it with these little machines should be a loud applause to the ears of Brian for starting it all.

yep,
after checking the nocturne i listen to "dirty Boogie" in my car this morning.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rhythm56
I'm Incinerator

PostSubject: Re: Buzz Campbell of Lee Rockers band now using the Nocturne   Buzz Campbell of Lee Rockers band now using the Nocturne Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:17 am

that is great news!

I'm pretty stoked on how the Nocturne fattens up my already fat spectra sonic...but works some kind of magic to make it sound more gretsch.

I'm even more excited to get a power supply for this so it can have a constant supply of juice running to it and not using up 9V Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buzz Campbell of Lee Rockers band now using the Nocturne   Buzz Campbell of Lee Rockers band now using the Nocturne Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buzz Campbell of Lee Rockers band now using the Nocturne
Page 1 of 1