Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stray Cats -Lets Go Faster era

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Vincent Blackshadow

Lord Vincent Blackshadow

Stray Cats -Lets Go Faster era Empty
PostSubject: Stray Cats -Lets Go Faster era   Stray Cats -Lets Go Faster era Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:16 am

Hi ,I've not posted in ages due to a prolonged and disasterous military adventure.
However ,for your perousal, I submit the following gem from the Stray Cats ,Lets go faster era circa 1990/91. As I dont know how to upload from YouTube ,I will just provide the name of the piece.

YouTube.........Blankey jet city vs Stray Cats etc

Its some Japanese programme with a little interview with the Cats. Brian is looking super cool with a big quiff.

I've beeing checking in nearly every day but not posted since October, I think. Did not particurly like Brians Lonely Avenue album. Its very well played, and very well written ,you could tell he put his heart and soul into it but it aint my cup of tea. Well actually, I love Mr. Jazzer goes surfin and Gimme some rhythm.
I think his voice has lost what I loved about it but thats to be expected after 30 plus years of rockin'.
And King of the Whole Damn world aint bad either.
I hate Kiss me deadly.

I spent 11 wonderful days in Rockland county ,New York in January/February at my cousins house. We went to see the Orange County Choppers place in Newburgh. really nice. Spent most of the time eating in diners and pizza parlours. I absolutly love American food.
I would write more but I feel the need to break wind so till next time...Adios
Back to top Go down
Lord Vincent Blackshadow

Lord Vincent Blackshadow

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats -Lets Go Faster era   Stray Cats -Lets Go Faster era Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:18 am

Dear Mr. Blackshadow, a little Bird tells me you're schizophrenic
Back to top Go down
Lord Vincent Blackshadow

Lord Vincent Blackshadow

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats -Lets Go Faster era   Stray Cats -Lets Go Faster era Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:18 am

No I'm not ! !
Back to top Go down
Lord Vincent Blackshadow

Lord Vincent Blackshadow

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats -Lets Go Faster era   Stray Cats -Lets Go Faster era Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:19 am

You could've fooled me
Back to top Go down
ScottS
ScottS

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats -Lets Go Faster era   Stray Cats -Lets Go Faster era Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:29 pm

umm....anyways...

Quote :
We went to see the Orange County Choppers place in Newburgh. really nice.

I put my Senior bobble head back in the box last year.

Senior is an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vincent Blackshadow

Lord Vincent Blackshadow

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats -Lets Go Faster era   Stray Cats -Lets Go Faster era Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:26 pm

The guys/personalities of OCC dont interest me at all just the work they do. They really do nice work and as I have an interest in tools/workshops etc it was great to see thier workshop setup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats -Lets Go Faster era   Stray Cats -Lets Go Faster era Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stray Cats -Lets Go Faster era
Page 1 of 1