Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

taming a Marsh bassman

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

taming a Marsh bassman - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: taming a Marsh bassman   taming a Marsh bassman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:11 pm

Full set of Mercury Magnetics tone Clone iron in the blondeshell 63'. The only company to make 6g6-B correct spec transformers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
I'm Incinerator

PostSubject: Re: taming a Marsh bassman   taming a Marsh bassman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:15 pm

NICE. I know you were having some second guesses about the mercury PT, so I didn't know if you went through with the original idea. Plus I didn't want any black van's cruisin' around if I tried to pry for the Turtle's secret '63 herbs & spices tonal recipe Rolling Eyes What a Face
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: taming a Marsh bassman   taming a Marsh bassman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:24 pm

I'm Incinerator wrote:
NICE. I know you were having some second guesses about the mercury PT, so I didn't know if you went through with the original idea. Plus I didn't want any black van's cruisin' around if I tried to pry for the Turtle's secret '63 herbs & spices tonal recipe Rolling Eyes What a Face

I've got an amazing attorney helping me protect the Colonels herbs n spices! but ya
you can count on these MM doing some great things.. Hammond and Heyboer have the
blackface stuff but MM are doing it quite nice.
Mixin up orange drops, sozos, mallory, silver mica, carbon comp... its a tone stew.
I may not be the brightest candle on the cake but I do know how to cook!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
I'm Incinerator

PostSubject: Re: taming a Marsh bassman   taming a Marsh bassman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:31 pm

that sounds like a good medley of tonal components! I can't wait until I can get the green light to put my order in. Until October, I have to keep a low spending budget until the wedding expenses are free and clear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: taming a Marsh bassman   taming a Marsh bassman - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

taming a Marsh bassman
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2