Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eastwood guitars

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
webelvis

webelvis

Eastwood guitars Empty
PostSubject: Eastwood guitars   Eastwood guitars Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:16 am

I saw a cool danish swing Combo called Jordans Drive this Sunday, and their guitarist had one of these beauties on stage:
Eastwood guitars Airline_tuxedo
I really really like that one. It's completely hollow, and comes with P-90's might need a Bigsby though, maybe some Tv's too.
It also looks dang sharp in Copper:
Eastwood guitars 100_0090
I'm really thinking of picking up one of these since it's not that expensive....

Looking for that guitar I found out that Eastwood produces some pretty cool retro stuff, and also some Country Gent. Copies for a good price. I've heard good stuff about their instruments.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyswingjazz
55Caddy

55Caddy

Eastwood guitars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastwood guitars   Eastwood guitars Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:37 pm

Cool, I think I need one of these too. Mabye a little better than the Danelectro Dead on '67.
Back to top Go down
I'm Incinerator

Eastwood guitars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastwood guitars   Eastwood guitars Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:07 pm

I bet a set of T-armonds would kill in this guitar! Then again, I'm sure anything TV Jones offers could make this thing into a beast!
Back to top Go down
webelvis

webelvis

Eastwood guitars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastwood guitars   Eastwood guitars Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:38 pm

I gotta say, that it already had a great tone with the stock Pickups. It just looks killer, it's based on a mid 50's Kay, for Barney Kessel by the way. I just found a new one on ebay for 740 € that's not a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyswingjazz
I'm Incinerator

Eastwood guitars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastwood guitars   Eastwood guitars Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:25 pm

webelvis wrote:
I gotta say, that it already had a great tone with the stock Pickups. It just looks killer, it's based on a mid 50's Kay, for Barney Kessel by the way. I just found a new one on ebay for 740 € that's not a lot.

Not a bad price at all. I think in the US these are about 800.00-1000.00 new.

I think a shop here carries eastwood guitars? I may have to motor down and see if they have one of these.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eastwood guitars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastwood guitars   Eastwood guitars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eastwood guitars
Page 1 of 1