Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Blondeshell hits Aussie shores!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pistol Pete

avatar

Posts : 709
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 47

PostSubject: Blondeshell hits Aussie shores!!   Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:50 pm

Blondeshell hit Aussie shores!!

Time to crank this baby and rock this town!!

Tavo the build quality is unfriggin' believable!! You should do this gig full-time !! LOL

Pix up soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twenty Flight Rick

avatar

Posts : 662
Join date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Blondeshell hits Aussie shores!!   Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:49 pm

Look forward to the pics and feedback! Congrats Pete!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pony65k

avatar

Posts : 684
Join date : 2008-09-07
Age : 49
Location : Adelaide, South Australia

PostSubject: Re: Blondeshell hits Aussie shores!!   Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:24 pm

She's a pretty beast, can't wait to hear her roar!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
Diggey

avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2008-10-07
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

PostSubject: Re: Blondeshell hits Aussie shores!!   Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:57 am

I want one of these. TAVO!!! I want one of these....... Please post pix if you can. I purposely bought a 2 x 12 cab waiting for the right time and right "head"......... TAVO!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pistol Pete

avatar

Posts : 709
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Blondeshell hits Aussie shores!!   Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:12 am

Diggey wrote:
I want one of these. TAVO!!! I want one of these....... Please post pix if you can. I purposely bought a 2 x 12 cab waiting for the right time and right "head"......... TAVO!!!!!!!!

DO IT!!
Seriousily excellent build quality and sound. The price is very very cheap for the tone and componentry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knudi

avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2008-04-17
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Blondeshell hits Aussie shores!!   Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:19 pm

Diggey wrote:
I want one of these. TAVO!!! I want one of these....... Please post pix if you can. I purposely bought a 2 x 12 cab waiting for the right time and right "head"......... TAVO!!!!!!!!

I am taking liberty to showing my blondeshell (Tavo`s picture) which is on it`s way to Norway in these days.
It`s a beaty!
I bought myself a Super Sonic 2x12 cab loaded with 2xCelestion V30. This cab is pure pure ROCK!!! sunny
The oxblood grill on the cab will changed to the mathcing grill like the blondeshell.

I am in rock`N`Roll Heaven Very Happy


Back to top Go down
View user profile
tvthewiredturtle

avatar

Posts : 3635
Join date : 2008-04-20
Age : 103
Location : so cal.

PostSubject: Re: Blondeshell hits Aussie shores!!   Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:10 pm

anyword on when your amp will arrive in europe?

here is mine in nashville being used on my new album


_________________

http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
knudi

avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2008-04-17
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Blondeshell hits Aussie shores!!   Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:08 am

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
anyword on when your amp will arrive in europe?

here is mine in nashville being used on my new album



Going to Norway today, so by next week we should see some King Kong Amp santa
But I also need to wait on the mercury transformer. I hope it will arrive next week as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tvthewiredturtle

avatar

Posts : 3635
Join date : 2008-04-20
Age : 103
Location : so cal.

PostSubject: Re: Blondeshell hits Aussie shores!!   Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:23 am

did you get the right model? The power supply is going to have to be altered to
accomodate this euro transformer, so I dont even know what the amp will
end up sounding like?
Both you and Pete have bought new amps and instantly destroy them clown

_________________

http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
knudi

avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2008-04-17
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Blondeshell hits Aussie shores!!   Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:06 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
did you get the right model? The power supply is going to have to be altered to
accomodate this euro transformer, so I dont even know what the amp will
end up sounding like?
Both you and Pete have bought new amps and instantly destroy them clown


yepp, ordered the FBLNDB-P/240.
It`s done all the time over here. People are buying US amps and then convert them into euro.

It should sound good, if not, I will return it tongue


Back to top Go down
View user profile
tvthewiredturtle

avatar

Posts : 3635
Join date : 2008-04-20
Age : 103
Location : so cal.

PostSubject: Re: Blondeshell hits Aussie shores!!   Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:36 pm

knudi wrote:
tvthewiredturtle wrote:
did you get the right model? The power supply is going to have to be altered to
accomodate this euro transformer, so I dont even know what the amp will
end up sounding like?
Both you and Pete have bought new amps and instantly destroy them clown


yepp, ordered the FBLNDB-P/240.
It`s done all the time over here. People are buying US amps and then convert them into euro.

It should sound good, if not, I will return it tongue



haha! If I pull the transmission out of my 06' Dodge Magnum and swap it,
does my warrantee still apply? What a Face

_________________

http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
knudi

avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2008-04-17
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Blondeshell hits Aussie shores!!   Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:59 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
knudi wrote:
tvthewiredturtle wrote:
did you get the right model? The power supply is going to have to be altered to
accomodate this euro transformer, so I dont even know what the amp will
end up sounding like?
Both you and Pete have bought new amps and instantly destroy them clown


yepp, ordered the FBLNDB-P/240.
It`s done all the time over here. People are buying US amps and then convert them into euro.

It should sound good, if not, I will return it tongue



haha! If I pull the transmission out of my 06' Dodge Magnum and swap it,
does my warrantee still apply? What a Face


You should give it a try Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tvthewiredturtle

avatar

Posts : 3635
Join date : 2008-04-20
Age : 103
Location : so cal.

PostSubject: Re: Blondeshell hits Aussie shores!!   Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:35 pm

knudi wrote:
tvthewiredturtle wrote:
knudi wrote:
tvthewiredturtle wrote:
did you get the right model? The power supply is going to have to be altered to
accomodate this euro transformer, so I dont even know what the amp will
end up sounding like?
Both you and Pete have bought new amps and instantly destroy them clown


yepp, ordered the FBLNDB-P/240.
It`s done all the time over here. People are buying US amps and then convert them into euro.

It should sound good, if not, I will return it tongue



haha! If I pull the transmission out of my 06' Dodge Magnum and swap it,
does my warrantee still apply? What a Face

trust me i want to with a camaro rear end

You should give it a try Wink

_________________

http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
Pistol Pete

avatar

Posts : 709
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Blondeshell hits Aussie shores!!   Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:16 pm

I'm using a step down transformer at the moment and it's working great. It's one Rene has lent me, with a fuse so that'll blow before the amp. Hopefully I'll give it a try out with Rene's cab sometime this week end. I feel sorry for his neighbors!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pony65k

avatar

Posts : 684
Join date : 2008-09-07
Age : 49
Location : Adelaide, South Australia

PostSubject: Re: Blondeshell hits Aussie shores!!   Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:51 pm

Pistol Pete wrote:
I'm using a step down transformer at the moment and it's working great. It's one Rene has lent me, with a fuse so that'll blow before the amp. Hopefully I'll give it a try out with Rene's cab sometime this week end. I feel sorry for his neighbors!!!

Screw the neighbours!!!!!! I'll give them your new address Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
Pistol Pete

avatar

Posts : 709
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Blondeshell hits Aussie shores!!   Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:55 am

Just got back from playing the Blondeshell through Rene's cabinet. What can I say?

UNFRIGGEN BELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tavo you have out done yourself!!!! I played it dry, no effects whatsoever and it was the BOMB!!

Unfortunately I can't find my video, but will do a comparison vid very shortly.

Once again thanks Tavo!!! Everyone else....BUY ONE!!! BEST BANG FOR BUCK!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I'm Incinerator



Posts : 507
Join date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Blondeshell hits Aussie shores!!   Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:32 am

this is paining me...I thought I was on track to get one of these ordered...but...unless I can sell my current amp off Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil scratch . I'll have to pine away until tax time. pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JC

avatar

Posts : 359
Join date : 2008-08-22
Age : 101
Location : The Land Downunder

PostSubject: Re: Blondeshell hits Aussie shores!!   Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:27 pm

I'm Incinerator wrote:
this is paining me...I thought I was on track to get one of these ordered...but...unless I can sell my current amp off Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil scratch . I'll have to pine away until tax time. pale

ME TOO!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.raveon.fourfour.com
knudi

avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2008-04-17
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Blondeshell hits Aussie shores!!   Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:22 am

The norwegian blondeshell arrived today, what a beaty!
The Mercury magnetic bassman 240V is in custom, not many days now before I can crank this baby!




Even my tonetrunk got upgraded with some nice stickers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I'm Incinerator



Posts : 507
Join date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Blondeshell hits Aussie shores!!   Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:12 am

awesome rig for sure! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diggey

avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2008-10-07
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

PostSubject: Re: Blondeshell hits Aussie shores!!   Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:26 am

Did you get it in Smooth Blonde Tolex? Tavo, are you still considering doing these in Rough Blonde? Can you take a snapshot of the back? What do you think of the Reverb? Talk to me please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knudi

avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2008-04-17
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Blondeshell hits Aussie shores!!   Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:52 am

Diggey wrote:
Did you get it in Smooth Blonde Tolex? Tavo, are you still considering doing these in Rough Blonde? Can you take a snapshot of the back? What do you think of the Reverb? Talk to me please

Yes, I got mine in smooth blonde, the Super Sonic 2x12 is rough blonde, but you have to go real close to see the difference.
Below a picture of the back of the beatybeast.
I have not got to try it yet because I am waiting on the MM 240V.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
I'm Incinerator



Posts : 507
Join date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Blondeshell hits Aussie shores!!   Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:36 am

I must hand it to Tavo and Ron, this amp looks amazingly put together! Very professional for a two-man team!

Now I just gotta squeeze one in soon, and try to cop a cabinet also!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diggey

avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2008-10-07
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

PostSubject: Re: Blondeshell hits Aussie shores!!   Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:54 pm

Can you tell me what the plank/ F hole switch does in the back to the tone and also, the reverb circuit. I can't see a close up of the front but is it 2 knobs Depth and Verb or what? Sure looks sweet as a bunch of naked betty's in a Tickle Battle Royale.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knudi

avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2008-04-17
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Blondeshell hits Aussie shores!!   Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:00 am

Diggey wrote:
Can you tell me what the plank/ F hole switch does in the back to the tone and also, the reverb circuit. I can't see a close up of the front but is it 2 knobs Depth and Verb or what? Sure looks sweet as a bunch of naked betty's in a Tickle Battle Royale.......


The plank/F hole switch for solid state like a 63' but switchable to soft like a 61' for teles n strats(planks).
From left it is the power and Standby switch, then it is the bias and then if you have a cab which is either 4 or 8 ohm you can choose Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Blondeshell hits Aussie shores!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Blondeshell hits Aussie shores!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Iggy & the Stooges in St.Clair Shores, MI '73
» Visionary - Strange But Familiar Shores
» Rock of Ages - Rock Worship Hits 2010
» [DVDRip] Girls Aloud Ten: The Hits Tour
» GREATEST HITS - EUROPEAN SELECTION

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge :: The cave - Guitar talk-
Jump to: