Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lee Rocker and Big Sandy at The Galaxy Theater 3/5/11 - Santa Ana, CA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiki_spike

Lee Rocker and Big Sandy at The Galaxy Theater 3/5/11 - Santa Ana, CA Empty
PostSubject: Lee Rocker and Big Sandy at The Galaxy Theater 3/5/11 - Santa Ana, CA   Lee Rocker and Big Sandy at The Galaxy Theater 3/5/11 - Santa Ana, CA Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:44 pm

I've been lurking on this board for a long time... Lots of great reading to do here! Anyway, I wanted to let you fans of Setzer and of The Stray Cats know about a show coming up at The Galaxy Theater in Santa Ana, CA. My band, The Hula Girls, is opening up for Lee and Big Sandy on March 5th. I have discount tickets available on our web store site: www.thehulagirlsband.com Hope you guys don't take this as spam! Just trying to spead the word and the ticket discount!

Aloha!

Spike
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Lee Rocker and Big Sandy at The Galaxy Theater 3/5/11 - Santa Ana, CA   Lee Rocker and Big Sandy at The Galaxy Theater 3/5/11 - Santa Ana, CA Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:13 am

sweet!! you can see the Nocturne Blondeshell in full effect with Buzz's rig! I'll be there
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
Tiki_spike

PostSubject: Re: Lee Rocker and Big Sandy at The Galaxy Theater 3/5/11 - Santa Ana, CA   Lee Rocker and Big Sandy at The Galaxy Theater 3/5/11 - Santa Ana, CA Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:35 pm

I've been looking forward to hearing that amp in person! Congrats with how that thing came out, Tavo! Sounds great in the demos!
Hope to meet you at the show!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lee Rocker and Big Sandy at The Galaxy Theater 3/5/11 - Santa Ana, CA   Lee Rocker and Big Sandy at The Galaxy Theater 3/5/11 - Santa Ana, CA Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:37 pm

Hey Spike,
it's Jon from Spain; I bought a Slim Jim Phantom poster of 2010 not long ago, from your website.

Are you also going to make the poster for this show too??
Back to top Go down
Tiki_spike

PostSubject: Re: Lee Rocker and Big Sandy at The Galaxy Theater 3/5/11 - Santa Ana, CA   Lee Rocker and Big Sandy at The Galaxy Theater 3/5/11 - Santa Ana, CA Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:59 pm

Hey John! I'm not sure if I'm going to have time or not... We're playing in Northern California right before the show with Lee... I'll post it here if I do!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lee Rocker and Big Sandy at The Galaxy Theater 3/5/11 - Santa Ana, CA   Lee Rocker and Big Sandy at The Galaxy Theater 3/5/11 - Santa Ana, CA Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:07 am

Superb man!!
Look forward to that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lee Rocker and Big Sandy at The Galaxy Theater 3/5/11 - Santa Ana, CA   Lee Rocker and Big Sandy at The Galaxy Theater 3/5/11 - Santa Ana, CA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lee Rocker and Big Sandy at The Galaxy Theater 3/5/11 - Santa Ana, CA
Page 1 of 1