Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

STRAY CATS - Runaway Boys, rare & curious video

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

STRAY CATS - Runaway Boys, rare & curious video Empty
PostSubject: STRAY CATS - Runaway Boys, rare & curious video   STRAY CATS - Runaway Boys, rare & curious video Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:07 pm

Have you ever seen this one???

I have the posters of the taping, from a French magazine, but I thought the pictures were somehow promotional... but, nope!!

Back to top Go down
gretschoholic

gretschoholic

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS - Runaway Boys, rare & curious video   STRAY CATS - Runaway Boys, rare & curious video Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:18 pm

Thanks Jon!

Cheesy and cool at the same time... (I mean the video Laughing ). Brian playing what appears to be a Baldwin-era Gretsch Country Club. A friend of mine used to have one of those.

Last edited by gretschoholic on Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing a typo)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/builtforspeedband

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS - Runaway Boys, rare & curious video   STRAY CATS - Runaway Boys, rare & curious video Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:43 pm

To me, the funniest things are Slim playing with bones as drumsticks and Lee with the hat. Lol, I know I shouldn't be saying this, you're going to kill me but... he looks like one of the guys of the Village People, you know what I mean, hehe - no ofense intended, honestly. Funny thing, love it!
Back to top Go down
Patrick

Patrick

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS - Runaway Boys, rare & curious video   STRAY CATS - Runaway Boys, rare & curious video Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:39 am

Fantastic!
Almost got me a Gretsch like that some 20 years ago. Instead I bought a ES295...
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS - Runaway Boys, rare & curious video   STRAY CATS - Runaway Boys, rare & curious video Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:21 am

It's funny to see them sooo young and trying soooo hard to look soooo cool.... And managing to actually pull it off amid the silliness!

The handcuffing of Brian at the end reminded me of....

...oh wait, never mind. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS - Runaway Boys, rare & curious video   STRAY CATS - Runaway Boys, rare & curious video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STRAY CATS - Runaway Boys, rare & curious video
Page 1 of 1