Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Long time no see + who's going to Sète tomorrow ? + happy 4th July

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FrenchNat

Long time no see + who's going to Sète tomorrow ? + happy 4th July Empty
PostSubject: Long time no see + who's going to Sète tomorrow ? + happy 4th July   Long time no see + who's going to Sète tomorrow ? + happy 4th July Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:37 am

Hi guys,
Long time no read/write! A big hug to all the people I knew on the old board, with a special though for my friend FrenchyCat!
Nice to be back here and even nicer to go and see the show tomorrow in Sète (not far from Montpellier, lovely open-air venue by the seaside in a little tourist/fishing/oyester producing town).

I heard B. Setzer had to shorten the Bordeaux show because of the heat! Hopefully he'll have had time to get used to it a little bit. Must be hard to play in these conditions.

Not sure what the temperatures are like in the summer where he lives in the US, but here in the South of France (and Spain and Italy), it can get pretty scorching hot.
Overcast weather today, not sure about tomorrow yet, so hopefully the band will be a bit more confortable with the local temperatures.

Who's going to Sète tomorrow ? I'm not as easy to spot as I used to be, as my hair's not orange anymore!

I look forward to seeing some of you, come across lots of rockers/bikers by the seaside and have a great time!

Who knows, I might even get my Gretsch pickguard signed by B. Setzer at last! Having now reached the venerable 40s, I think I'll give up trying after that and try to concentrate on more grown-up things, like... errrr... have to think about that one! Surprised)

A very Happy 4th of July to all the US fans and members of the board. Have a great time with friends and family.
Our own Bastille Day is on the 14th.

Hope to hear from some of you, and I wish a great time to those who can make some of the shows, and thanks rockness for youtube for those who can't!

BTW, does anybody if (stills) cameras are allowed at the shows?

Cheerio!

FrenchNat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see + who's going to Sète tomorrow ? + happy 4th July   Long time no see + who's going to Sète tomorrow ? + happy 4th July Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:17 am

Cannae wait for have the review of the show in Sete tomorrow!!
Back to top Go down
FrenchNat

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see + who's going to Sète tomorrow ? + happy 4th July   Long time no see + who's going to Sète tomorrow ? + happy 4th July Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:39 am

A bit further East along the coast, and you could even have said 'cannes-not wait'!
And I'm sure someone will be able to send the Sète-list for the show.
Sorry... with excitement my puns are even worse then usual! Surprised)
FrenchNat
Back to top Go down
christopher

christopher

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see + who's going to Sète tomorrow ? + happy 4th July   Long time no see + who's going to Sète tomorrow ? + happy 4th July Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:35 am

FrenchNat wrote:

BTW, does anybody if (stills) cameras are allowed at the shows?
FrenchNat

Pocket- and Cellphonecams are allowed, Pro-Cams (DSLR, VDSLR, Camcorders) prohibited. According to the Swiss promoter it's like this in general.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see + who's going to Sète tomorrow ? + happy 4th July   Long time no see + who's going to Sète tomorrow ? + happy 4th July Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long time no see + who's going to Sète tomorrow ? + happy 4th July
Page 1 of 1