Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rockabilly - The eye make up hipster trend

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

Rockabilly - The eye make up hipster trend Empty
PostSubject: Rockabilly - The eye make up hipster trend   Rockabilly - The eye make up hipster trend Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:45 pm

I found this interesting bit of reading.. Personally I think it's hilarious and a parody of the current rockabilly 'culture' - much like 'Really Rockabilly'... Be warned, there isn't any swearing as such but the language can be quite graphic at times..

http://christwire.org/2011/08/rockabilly-the-eye-make-up-hipster-trend/

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
JC

JC

PostSubject: Re: Rockabilly - The eye make up hipster trend   Rockabilly - The eye make up hipster trend Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 pm

What a load of crap! Who writes this rubbish?????
Back to top Go down
http://www.raveon.fourfour.com
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: Rockabilly - The eye make up hipster trend   Rockabilly - The eye make up hipster trend Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:14 pm

I think it's meant to be a joke.. and a poke at the people jumping on the bandwagon just because its popular at the moment...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: Rockabilly - The eye make up hipster trend   Rockabilly - The eye make up hipster trend Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:11 pm

It's supposed to be satire. I think it could be a lot more clever but I appreciate the attempt. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lord Vincent Blackshadow

Lord Vincent Blackshadow

PostSubject: Re: Rockabilly - The eye make up hipster trend   Rockabilly - The eye make up hipster trend Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:59 am

Sweet leaping Jesus, Kid, what kind of odious bile is that for young eyes ? You should be more discerning in your choice of reading materials as at such a young and tender age you may be suceptible to the "glamour" of the more ungodly side of humanity. I weep for the youth of today.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rockabilly - The eye make up hipster trend   Rockabilly - The eye make up hipster trend Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:32 am

Quite funny but I still prefer watching Sex & The City!
Back to top Go down
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

PostSubject: Re: Rockabilly - The eye make up hipster trend   Rockabilly - The eye make up hipster trend Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:49 am

Lol. The first picture reminded me of Tears for Fears...yeah...like that's rockabilly. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rockabilly - The eye make up hipster trend   Rockabilly - The eye make up hipster trend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rockabilly - The eye make up hipster trend
Page 1 of 1