Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

just want to thank you guys..

Go down 
+11
ruger9
vic
ChimingBell
59rockabilly
I'm Incinerator
jonhope
knudi
Twenty Flight Rick
Andi
Brett
tvthewiredturtle
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

just want to thank you guys.. Empty
PostSubject: just want to thank you guys..   just want to thank you guys.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:25 pm

Can a guy say thank you for being such great pals through the years and helping a dude out? I am in the shop looking at the wall with the first 50 orders I ever got.. especially because I just finished number 550 and japan has begun to trust me to build nocturne pedals for them.. I owe it to you guys, I know you know that but I'm saying it anyway!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: just want to thank you guys..   just want to thank you guys.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:10 am

The only thing i regret is that i didnĀ“t order earlier.
You`re doing a great job.

I met a guy at the Riot Show in hamburg and he asked me about your pedals.
He is not a member of the Gretsch pages or HVL.

YOU ARE FAMOUS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rhythm56
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: just want to thank you guys..   just want to thank you guys.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:11 am

#15 loves you.
Back to top Go down
Twenty Flight Rick

Twenty Flight Rick

PostSubject: Re: just want to thank you guys..   just want to thank you guys.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:17 am

I'm number 158! Cool business name as well: American Rockabilly Company.
Back to top Go down
knudi

knudi

PostSubject: Re: just want to thank you guys..   just want to thank you guys.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:11 pm

The Nocturne family is slowly growing here in Norway!
You just keep em coming Wink

Next on my wishlist is a blondeshell circuit in a blonde princeton cab sunny
Back to top Go down
jonhope

jonhope

PostSubject: Re: just want to thank you guys..   just want to thank you guys.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:18 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
Can a guy say thank you for being such great pals through the years and helping a dude out? I am in the shop looking at the wall with the first 50 orders I ever got.. especially because I just finished number 550 and japan has begun to trust me to build nocturne pedals for them.. I owe it to you guys, I know you know that but I'm saying it anyway!

Hey Tavo,

550 pedals now - thats really great - it was your idea and your drive to get the product out there - much kudos to you

Here's to you breaking the 1000 barrier soon

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/afterburnerslive
I'm Incinerator

PostSubject: Re: just want to thank you guys..   just want to thank you guys.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:18 pm

I enjoyed Classic (#57) for a few years, now I'm digging on Dyno'd Classic (#??, not sure the number...I'm either playing it or not. Smile ).

I hope to get a Billy Brain Big Iron/Stang, as this seems like the most "me" of the offerings. Not to mention a certain blonde something something, which shouldn't be too far off now.
Back to top Go down
59rockabilly

59rockabilly

PostSubject: Re: just want to thank you guys..   just want to thank you guys.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:05 am

Well...believe me, after searching for "that sound" we should all be thanking you!

#81 and #422-24 think you are the hardest working man in show business when it comes to the Setzer sound. Kudos for making it happen for us!

Darin
(artist formally known as Fabdad...but forgot his login and email that he registered with)
Back to top Go down
ChimingBell

ChimingBell

PostSubject: Re: just want to thank you guys..   just want to thank you guys.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:31 pm

number 99 still runnin... wish I could own all of your pedals... and the blondeshell of course... Wink
Back to top Go down
vic

vic

PostSubject: Re: just want to thank you guys..   just want to thank you guys.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:24 pm

#13, I'm kewler than all of you, except for the gorrilla Laughing
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: just want to thank you guys..   just want to thank you guys.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:18 pm

I toasted the guys at the gretsch pages for backin me up this last week with the attack and I will toast you
too because YOU guys started this entire push to make that preamp happen ( hi fives to nick as well where ever he is). You rescued a guy when he was down in the dumps and believed in
me.. that is priceless. Mi corazon es su corazon

just want to thank you guys.. Photo-40_JPG_700x700_q85
Back to top Go down
ruger9

ruger9

PostSubject: Re: just want to thank you guys..   just want to thank you guys.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:59 am

#08!! I got in on the "ground floor"!!

Glad to see someone living the dream... or at least reaching for the brass ring!
Back to top Go down
vic

vic

PostSubject: Re: just want to thank you guys..   just want to thank you guys.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:23 am

[quote="tvthewiredturtle"]I toasted the guys at the gretsch pages for backin me up this last week with the attack and I will toast you
too because YOU guys started this entire push to make that preamp happen ( hi fives to nick as well where ever he is). You rescued a guy when he was down in the dumps and believed in

To my big brother Tavo, the richest man in town cheers
just want to thank you guys.. 7223825d9edac2b5ba6a1523e588b23a
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: just want to thank you guys..   just want to thank you guys.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:15 am

ruger9 wrote:
#08!! I got in on the "ground floor"!!

Glad to see someone living the dream... or at least reaching for the brass ring!

I'm gonna try to reach for the stainless steel ring, brass is very bassy Smile

btw. Vic, thanks to you Momo now speaks in 3 languages! rabbit
Back to top Go down
The Squirrel

The Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: just want to thank you guys..   just want to thank you guys.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:04 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
I toasted the guys at the gretsch pages for backin me up this last week with the attack and I will toast you

just want to thank you guys.. Photo-40_JPG_700x700_q85
what happened at the Gretsch pages?
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: just want to thank you guys..   just want to thank you guys.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:44 pm

The Squirrel wrote:
tvthewiredturtle wrote:

[img][/img]

it starts on page 7 scroll down to my first post..but I warn you it goes for 40 more pages after that
,all this in one week of crazy times including gearmanndudes video dem of the nocturne. took me
all weekend to recover.
http://gretschpages.com/forum/rumbles/anyone-who-posts-over-at-gretsch-talk/43184/page7/
Back to top Go down
The Squirrel

The Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: just want to thank you guys..   just want to thank you guys.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:30 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
The Squirrel wrote:
tvthewiredturtle wrote:

[img][/img]

it starts on page 7 scroll down to my first post..but I warn you it goes for 40 more pages after that
,all this in one week of crazy times including gearmanndudes video dem of the nocturne. took me
all weekend to recover.
http://gretschpages.com/forum/rumbles/anyone-who-posts-over-at-gretsch-talk/43184/page7/
Just damn.
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: just want to thank you guys..   just want to thank you guys.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:41 pm

I know.. wild eh? Smile
Back to top Go down
59rockabilly

59rockabilly

PostSubject: Re: just want to thank you guys..   just want to thank you guys.. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:32 pm

Viva Le Turtle...LOL!
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: just want to thank you guys..   just want to thank you guys.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:49 pm

You did all the hard work dude, we just bought 'em.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
ossi

ossi

PostSubject: Re: just want to thank you guys..   just want to thank you guys.. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:44 pm

I dunno (remember) what number my pedal is and it's in our rehearsal camp so can't check it out if there's any numbers innit.
But it's nice to see you got some biz going. Very Happy

Hot damn if I get some cash collected I should get me one of those Blondes too.

WL: ossi
Back to top Go down
http://howlinboozers.com
I'm Incinerator

PostSubject: Re: just want to thank you guys..   just want to thank you guys.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:24 pm

I'm looking forward to the Billy Brain Duo...last check it was sitting somewhere in the post office up the street from me.

In a few weeks, I will be floored for the Blondeshell to arrive. Not sure if I will be able to have the cab by then, but it will look pretty until I get the cab!
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: just want to thank you guys..   just want to thank you guys.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:43 pm

I'm Incinerator wrote:
I'm looking forward to the Billy Brain Duo...last check it was sitting somewhere in the post office up the street from me.

In a few weeks, I will be floored for the Blondeshell to arrive. Not sure if I will be able to have the cab by then, but it will look pretty until I get the cab!

just want to thank you guys.. Img_1217

here it is complete with custom tailights and green monkey eyes like "you ordered"
Back to top Go down
I'm Incinerator

PostSubject: Re: just want to thank you guys..   just want to thank you guys.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:42 am

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
I'm Incinerator wrote:

just want to thank you guys.. Img_1217

here it is complete with custom tailights and green monkey eyes like "you ordered"

Looks great!!!

Mr. Postman left an attempt to deliver notice yesterday, so it's sitting up at the post office for me. I will be able to pick it up on Saturday morning! Very Happy ...then I have to get a(nother) tire replaced on my car Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
I'm Incinerator

PostSubject: Re: just want to thank you guys..   just want to thank you guys.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:36 am

Got the Billy on Saturday morning. All I can say is, HOT DAMN! It's my favorite of all the Brains I've tried so far, I'm still kind of playing around with it to see what the best spot and settings are. I was happy to see that I can put it infront of less futzy fuzz pedals without any hang up. Though they still don't like getting sumo-slammed by the Billy. I've kind of settled in at noon on the gritch knob. The Big Iron switch is really cool, especially with my tele tuned a full step down! I don't think my Club Royale liked that too much though. I'm interested to hear what the Blondeshell into a closedback cab with V30's will handle it! I don't think an hot-running 15-20 watt EL84 openback combo with G12H30 Anniversaries can handle too much low end doom.

I need to dime the Billy to see how much is on tap. I only made it to 3 o' clock so far. the stang switch is great. It gives the perfect amount of oomph to get your solos noticed.

This was done with my Club Royale running pretty hot MV is always wide open and my volume is at 11-1 o' clock. T- is at 7 o' clock (off) M- at 11-1 o' clock, B is at 9-10 o' clock, and cut is about 9 o' clock to 7 o clock (no cut), and my bright switch is engaged or off. with it off, there was less of a nail blizzard going on, but still plenty bright and razor sharp!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just want to thank you guys..   just want to thank you guys.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just want to thank you guys..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next