Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jon..on your weblog you got some great pix of the BSO self titled.. share?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

Jon..on your weblog you got some great pix of the BSO self titled.. share? Empty
PostSubject: Jon..on your weblog you got some great pix of the BSO self titled.. share?   Jon..on your weblog you got some great pix of the BSO self titled.. share? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:55 pm

Jon.. Do you have some good size pix/scans of those BSO self titled CD pictures you posted.
Makes me want to find a mint japanese version to own!
Jon..on your weblog you got some great pix of the BSO self titled.. share? BSO+-+SelfTitledJAPfront
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com

Jon..on your weblog you got some great pix of the BSO self titled.. share? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jon..on your weblog you got some great pix of the BSO self titled.. share?   Jon..on your weblog you got some great pix of the BSO self titled.. share? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:34 pm

Tavo,
The pics in my blog (except where credited, but for a few) are my onw scans.

I can scan more pics for you if you want, but concernig the self titled album:

As a collector I would go for the JAPANESE 1994 EDITION (same as scan).
This one comes with an extra booklet with the lyrics in Japanese, OBI, a signed sticker
and Stray Cat Strut as bonus track.

My version is that one, but it took me a while. The first I got was the one of 1999, with blue OBI
and no sticker, but with SCStrut. 1994 edition is worth the waiting and the money (it shouldnt be
more than 40 USD sealed copy nor between 20-30 for a mint/ex second hand copy)
Back to top Go down
peeteycat

peeteycat

PostSubject: Re: Jon..on your weblog you got some great pix of the BSO self titled.. share?   Jon..on your weblog you got some great pix of the BSO self titled.. share? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:14 am

I prefer the promo version that starts with Brand New Cadillac and ends with Honky Tonk - gives the album a different feel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon..on your weblog you got some great pix of the BSO self titled.. share?   Jon..on your weblog you got some great pix of the BSO self titled.. share? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:44 am

Yeah, it's a nice one too and there are one or two tittles slightly different,
for instance, Lady Luck was When Lady Luck Walks Into The Room.

Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Jon..on your weblog you got some great pix of the BSO self titled.. share?   Jon..on your weblog you got some great pix of the BSO self titled.. share? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:08 am

man its expensive! found one for $50us! that insert is cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon..on your weblog you got some great pix of the BSO self titled.. share?   Jon..on your weblog you got some great pix of the BSO self titled.. share? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:58 pm

I understand it, Tavo... but it's a must and that edition, worths it, honestly!!

I paid 40 USD for it 3 years ago...
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: Jon..on your weblog you got some great pix of the BSO self titled.. share?   Jon..on your weblog you got some great pix of the BSO self titled.. share? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:57 am

Hola Jon, veo que sigues tan enfermo como siempre Smile

Es broma compadre... un saludo!!!

Long time I didn´t get in this forum..... hi to everyone!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon..on your weblog you got some great pix of the BSO self titled.. share?   Jon..on your weblog you got some great pix of the BSO self titled.. share? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:15 am

Very funny indeed, David ;-)

Nice to see you back!
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Jon..on your weblog you got some great pix of the BSO self titled.. share?   Jon..on your weblog you got some great pix of the BSO self titled.. share? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:07 am

Spanishdavid wrote:
Hola Jon, veo que sigues tan enfermo como siempre Smile

Hola David, cómo has estado?

Es broma compadre... un saludo!!!

Long time I didn´t get in this forum..... hi to everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jon..on your weblog you got some great pix of the BSO self titled.. share?   Jon..on your weblog you got some great pix of the BSO self titled.. share? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jon..on your weblog you got some great pix of the BSO self titled.. share?
Page 1 of 1