Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

setting brian setzer rockabilly riot 2017

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
elvis

setting brian setzer   rockabilly riot 2017 Empty
PostSubject: setting brian setzer rockabilly riot 2017   setting brian setzer   rockabilly riot 2017 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 1:18 am

If a fan could take a picture of the roland 301 to see the settings of brian setzer during the rockabilly riot tour? Would be very nice
gracié mille
elvis

Back to top Go down
Cattones

Cattones

PostSubject: Re: setting brian setzer rockabilly riot 2017   setting brian setzer   rockabilly riot 2017 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 10:11 am

elvis wrote:
If a fan could take a picture of the roland 301 to see the settings of brian setzer during the rockabilly riot tour? Would be very nice
gracié mille
elvis

Saw him In Lynn,Mass back in June and he seemed to be on steroids, (not for real) just he was En Fuego, I've seen him many times over many years but this show was Amazing, Full All Out Assault !!

As for pictures I was way too far back with a crappy phone to help out

Cheers !

Back to top Go down
elvis

PostSubject: Re: setting brian setzer rockabilly riot 2017   setting brian setzer   rockabilly riot 2017 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 10:59 am

Thank you my friend for your reply, I look on you tube the videos of the rockabilly riot 2017, sometimes we noticed the space echo of brian setzer, for now the videos are too far to see the settings Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: setting brian setzer rockabilly riot 2017   setting brian setzer   rockabilly riot 2017 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

setting brian setzer rockabilly riot 2017
Page 1 of 1