Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric Sardinas & Big Motor

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
laurent327

laurent327

Eric Sardinas & Big Motor Empty
PostSubject: Eric Sardinas & Big Motor   Eric Sardinas & Big Motor Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 9:24 am

New album

Eric Sardinas & Big Motor Bigmotor

Ok it's not rockabilly but it's a great blues/rock albums.

"If Satan had a blues band, this would be it. Think blues, only harder, faster and meaner...Unpredictable, edgy and intense.”
- Music Connection Magazine

"This is some of the nastiest, rowdiest, gut-bucket, straight-off-the-Dockery-Plantation stuff heard in ages.”
- Blues Access

"Eric Sardinas is a full-time slide playin’ virtuoso.”
- Inside Blues

"Sardinas’ playing is fiery, intense and passionate, breathing new life into the timeless tradition.”
- Bill town Blue Notes
Back to top Go down
Pirate Paul

Pirate Paul

PostSubject: Re: Eric Sardinas & Big Motor   Eric Sardinas & Big Motor Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:05 am

I've managed to see Eric Sardinas 3 times in concert - twice when he has supported Steve Vai and once from a gig he played in Chester in the UK last year! Very Happy
This guy is amazing and is one of my favourite blues players out there!
I have yet to get this new album but I would highly recommend the 3 albums he has already made.

TREAT ME RIGHT (1999)
DEVIL'S TRAIN (2001)
BLACK PEARLS (2003)

Check out the photo's from the Chester gig - I was so close it was amazing!
I even met the great guy after the show! Cool
Eric Sardinas & Big Motor Eric_Sardinas

Eric Sardinas & Big Motor Eric_Sardinas1

Eric Sardinas & Big Motor Eric_Sardinasp

Cheers PP pirat
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: Eric Sardinas & Big Motor   Eric Sardinas & Big Motor Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:13 pm

Eric Sardinas is just amazing.

4 years ago a friend of mine invited me here in Spain to see this guy live, and I had no clue of who he was, but I said... ok, I´ll go just to please my friend. My goodness.... from song #1 Eric made a new fan.

Then I got to see him in Winston-Salem, NC, opening for Steve Vai. What a night of great guitar players. Needless to say, Eric was lots more fun than Steve Vai.

To be honest, I do like his live shows more than his cd´s. He is one of this artists that gets at his best on the stage.
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Eric Sardinas & Big Motor   Eric Sardinas & Big Motor Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:37 pm

done seen him myself back in 95' at a coffeehouse in laguna beach! killer for sure. I bet he tears it up even more now!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
donpepe

PostSubject: Re: Eric Sardinas & Big Motor   Eric Sardinas & Big Motor Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:16 am

IMHO horrible stuff. He has forgotten all the beauty and nuances of the blues and modified it to turbocharged
sewing machine. But this is just an opinion, I don't mean to bash anybody.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric Sardinas & Big Motor   Eric Sardinas & Big Motor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric Sardinas & Big Motor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge :: Other Artists-
Jump to: