Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any one ever try Duncan antiquity filltertrons?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iloveopiatesandgretsch

Iloveopiatesandgretsch

Any one ever try Duncan antiquity filltertrons? Empty
PostSubject: Any one ever try Duncan antiquity filltertrons?   Any one ever try Duncan antiquity filltertrons? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:58 pm

I think I recall reading somwhere that before the whole t.v. jones craze Setzer was using these pickups? I looked into buying a pair but they were costly like $225 each! Ouch! Hey t.v. or anyone ever try them? Any sonic differences? I mean I guess your paying that price because Seymour himself builds/winnes aevery antiquity himself by hand. i just wonder how they sound.

On a side note I met Seymour duncan ocnce and he's just this laid back old hippy guitar player/lover he's one of those dudes that won't let go to the sixties. he's balding up top but still sports the grey and slightly stained yellow smoke poney tail. He also had on a tee shirt that was way too big for himmakingh his gut pop out and he had a bunch of holes in his jeans as well as wearing flip flops with no socks. I just thought it was hillarious seeing this guy who is the ceo owner of probably the worlds biggest pickup makers and he looks like the average middle age guy that would be browsing in a guitar shop picking a few admiring others.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/themusicofmichaelthomas

Any one ever try Duncan antiquity filltertrons?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge :: The cave - Guitar talk-
Jump to: