Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen

Go down 
+2
pony65k
Pistol Pete
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen Empty
PostSubject: Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen   Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:04 pm

Hey people,

Anyone in Adelaide this Sat nite Dec 13, get yourself over to the Gaslight Tavern to catch 3 acts for FREE!!!

Rene might even make his debut!!!

Cheers Pete
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen   Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:06 pm

Pistol Pete wrote:
Hey people,

Anyone in Adelaide this Sat nite Dec 13, get yourself over to the Gaslight Tavern to catch 3 acts for FREE!!!

Rene might even make his debut!!!

Cheers Pete

This spam is out of control, it's following me everywhere.

Go Pistol, Saturday night is going to be a blast.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen   Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:08 pm

Yes it is, especially since we aren't playing last!

There ain't enough beer in this here town for me and Matt, I don't think!

So, Rene...Stray Cat Strut in your repertoire?

P.S. Francis knows about the cds
Back to top Go down
Cristo

Cristo

PostSubject: Re: Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen   Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:45 pm

Pistol Pete wrote:

HAHA... does that mean I should bring my own when I come to visit? drunken

Make sure to post some pics or video of the show, if you manage to get some good ones!

CHEERS! and Merry Christmas! santa
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen   Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:13 pm

Cristo wrote:
Pistol Pete wrote:

HAHA... does that mean I should bring my own when I come to visit? drunken

Make sure to post some pics or video of the show, if you manage to get some good ones!

CHEERS! and Merry Christmas! santa

I'll give you my share Cristo....err, err...I mean Rene will give you his share!!

I'll post something up!!
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen   Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:19 pm

A great time was had by all. Except the band were pretty grumpy about the performance. Shhheeeeesh, artists!!!!! What you gonna do with 'em??? It was a great rockin' night. A very unflattering photo of Pete and I was taken that's gonna make the rounds.

Later.

René-a-pony
Back to top Go down
Cristo

Cristo

PostSubject: Re: Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen   Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:39 pm

OK guys, I've given you a sufficient rest period to recover from the after-party. Where's the photos? Where's the video? I need some footage to send in to one of those 'funny home videos' TV shows. Laughing

Just kidding! But really, I wanna see what I missed out on - your fans are waiting!

santa ======== rendeer rendeer rendeer
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen   Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:06 pm

Some photos....

Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen PC130129Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen PC130135Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen PC130130

Special guest appearance, Ross "The Boss" Brennan....

Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen PC130146Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen PC130147Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen PC130151-1Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen PC130131

WARNING!!!! The next photo ain't pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen PC140157-1
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen   Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:04 am

Hi,

and once again cool pics of your show.

But the last one is my favorite!!!!!!!!

Pistol Pete wrote:

Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen PC140157-1
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rhythm56
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen   Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:15 am

the last photo is good thank you for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Cristo

Cristo

PostSubject: Re: Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen   Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:27 pm

Awesome! Looks like you guys had a blast! Wish I coulda been there.

Poor Rene! Laughing

Merry Xmas everyone rendeer
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen   Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:44 pm

Cristo wrote:
Awesome! Looks like you guys had a blast! Wish I coulda been there.

Poor Rene! Laughing

Merry Xmas everyone rendeer

What do you do when a guy who's twice the size of you puts his arm around your neck? Not a hell of a lot, except pull a stupid face. Thank God the tongue stayed in his mouth. Funny though, Pete would have got a wax sandwich Laughing Laughing

René-a-pony
Back to top Go down
webelvis

webelvis

PostSubject: Re: Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen   Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:49 pm

That Pic rocks!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyswingjazz
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen   Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:03 pm

Webby,
Don't worry, he LOVED taking that photo! He's my No.2 groupie! Here's my No.!..
Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen PC140158Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen PC140159-1

Which should I choose??

Hopefully some footage up soon for ya. Cheers Pete
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen   Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:16 am

Cristo wrote:
OK guys, I've given you a sufficient rest period to recover from the after-party. Where's the photos? Where's the video? I need some footage to send in to one of those 'funny home videos' TV shows. Laughing

Just kidding! But really, I wanna see what I missed out on - your fans are waiting!

santa ======== rendeer rendeer rendeer

Hey Cristo, this one's for you!! I consider this the WORST gig I've played pretty much!! Second time we played this song....EVER!! Everything improvised, fly by the seat of your pants stuff!

Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen   Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:25 am

webelvis wrote:
That Pic rocks!!!!!

Paul, I promised to do a song for ya, but as it was such a shit gig on my behalf, I'll dedicate this one for ya, just don't be too disappointed!
Cheers Pete.

Back to top Go down
webelvis

webelvis

PostSubject: Re: Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen   Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:35 am

Pistol Pete wrote:
webelvis wrote:
That Pic rocks!!!!!

Paul, I promised to do a song for ya, but as it was such a shit gig on my behalf, I'll dedicate this one for ya, just don't be too disappointed!
Cheers Pete.

I feel honoured!
If I ever make it to Australia I have to visit one of your Gigs!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyswingjazz
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen   Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:22 pm

Paul if you come to Australia, you getting up on stage with us!
If we can make it up as we go along, so can you!
And Rene as well!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen   Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rockabilly Xmas Riot!! Salvy and da Hired Help, Matty Higgins and Saucermen
Page 1 of 1