Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanna sing a duet with Elvis?

Go down 
+2
Kelley
Andi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Andi

Andi

Wanna sing a duet with Elvis? Empty
PostSubject: Wanna sing a duet with Elvis?   Wanna sing a duet with Elvis? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: Wanna sing a duet with Elvis?   Wanna sing a duet with Elvis? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:45 pm

thank you for that link-Elvis and Christmas great combination!

how about a duet with Brian Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: Wanna sing a duet with Elvis?   Wanna sing a duet with Elvis? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:46 pm

While I don´t like these "copy and paste" duets kind of thing, I must admit that Martina McBride does a great job in here; needless to say she´s one of my favorite female vocalists, along with Patty Loveless:

Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: Wanna sing a duet with Elvis?   Wanna sing a duet with Elvis? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:16 pm

I didn't realize there was a Christmas duets record out. To me projects like this are kinda cool, kinda creepy. That video is really well done. Too well done. Gimme the heebeejeebees.
Back to top Go down
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: Wanna sing a duet with Elvis?   Wanna sing a duet with Elvis? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:19 pm

oh okay, I thought I was the only one that thought some of these duets are creepy, lol
Back to top Go down
Bear85

Bear85

PostSubject: Re: Wanna sing a duet with Elvis?   Wanna sing a duet with Elvis? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:42 pm

Wow, I hadn't seen that one before...she looks exactly like 1968, don't you think? Like she should be singing Harper Valley PTA or something! And the way they make them "look" at each other at the end...WEIRD!!
Back to top Go down
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

PostSubject: Re: Wanna sing a duet with Elvis?   Wanna sing a duet with Elvis? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:03 am

I don't want to sound like a crazy conspiracy theorist, but with current technology (this video being a great example), almost any digital picture or video can be altered to show something entirely different that what was actually filmed. It's amazing and very scary at the same time.

I think I have to agree with you guys about the "creepy" factor of this video.

Who can it be now?
hrg
Back to top Go down
MEMPHISSUN

MEMPHISSUN

PostSubject: Re: Wanna sing a duet with Elvis?   Wanna sing a duet with Elvis? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:55 pm

All you need is his 57 recordings (xmas),and a few beers!.

As a fan of the MEMPHIS BOP!,not taking to this duets album...sad thing is,SONY says there will be another out for the summer (09),with bigger stars!!.

king king king king king king king king king king
Back to top Go down
http://www.hankgarland.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanna sing a duet with Elvis?   Wanna sing a duet with Elvis? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanna sing a duet with Elvis?
Page 1 of 1