Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BSO Tour just around the corner!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

BSO Tour just around the corner! Empty
PostSubject: BSO Tour just around the corner!   BSO Tour just around the corner! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:33 am

Ahhhh you lucky devils over in Japan! 1/25 marks the start of the BSO tour. Haven't heard much "excitement" here over the tour....anyone going?

We'd all love an update/critique of the show. I'm really curious to see how the "official" website will be handling updates, pictures, etc. Are we going to be lucky, informed, make ya feel like you were there fans? Or are we going to be left in the dark? I'm hoping for the first.

I heard a rumor...Bottashiva might be gracing the playlist on the tour. Now wouldn't that be a treat?!

Take care all,
hrg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BSO Tour just around the corner!   BSO Tour just around the corner! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:37 am

Oh great, a new song in the set list, superb!

Last edited by JonPascual on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: BSO Tour just around the corner!   BSO Tour just around the corner! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:00 pm

HRG, I'm hoping for the first too but... It's really hard to imagine when you see the official website actually (still not wishing happy new year ! What a Face )
Back to top Go down
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

PostSubject: Re: BSO Tour just around the corner!   BSO Tour just around the corner! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:03 pm

I know...it is depressing isn't it...

Crying or Very sad
hrg
Back to top Go down
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: BSO Tour just around the corner!   BSO Tour just around the corner! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:16 pm

who is Bottashiva? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: BSO Tour just around the corner!   BSO Tour just around the corner! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:32 pm

That should've been Bodhisattva, the Steely Dan song that the Brian Setzer Orchestra recorded that's in the Jim Carrey movie "Me Myself and Irene." GREAT version of the song.

Edit: Doesn't look like the BSO version is on YouTube but here's the Steely Dan original.

Back to top Go down
Twenty Flight Rick

Twenty Flight Rick

PostSubject: Re: BSO Tour just around the corner!   BSO Tour just around the corner! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:51 pm

I just hope they film one of these shows for dvd release.
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: BSO Tour just around the corner!   BSO Tour just around the corner! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:17 am

Hot Rod Girl wrote:
I know...it is depressing isn't it...

Crying or Very sad
hrg

I'm totally with you !! But... Let's keep our fingers crossed... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

PostSubject: Re: BSO Tour just around the corner!   BSO Tour just around the corner! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:58 am

andi wrote:
That should've been Bodhisattva, the Steely Dan song that the Brian Setzer Orchestra recorded that's in the Jim Carrey movie "Me Myself and Irene." GREAT version of the song.

Edit: Doesn't look like the BSO version is on YouTube but here's the Steely Dan original.

Thanks! for the correction Andi. Glad to know that someone out there is paying attention!

Embarassed
hrg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BSO Tour just around the corner!   BSO Tour just around the corner! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BSO Tour just around the corner!
Page 1 of 1