Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Andrew Martinez, Nekromantix Drummer- R.I.P.

Go down 
+2
webelvis
Pinkpiratekitty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinkpiratekitty

Pinkpiratekitty

Andrew Martinez, Nekromantix Drummer- R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Andrew Martinez, Nekromantix Drummer- R.I.P.   Andrew Martinez, Nekromantix Drummer- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:02 pm

Very Sad News....Another young musician taken way too soon

Andy!

I am very sad to announce that our Great beloved friend and Drummer Andrew Martinez AKA Andy DeMize AKA Mr. Pink AKA Little Guy, past away early this morning Sunday January 11, 2009 as a result of a terrible car accident in Fullerton, Orange County California. My thoughts and Condolences go out to his Family and Everybody that knew Andrew. There is no words to describe the shock...... Andrew was probably the most loveable guy I ever met and truely the only person I've met in my life that was loved and liked by everybody met. It's just typical Andrew to pull off this "rockstar death" way too early. I have no idea how Newcastle Beer will be able to continue to stay in business and I encourage everybody that knew Andrew, was a fan of his work with his bands, to drink one, two or many Newcastles in his honor. I can just hear him from where ever he is now, say: "I've done worse".................All I can reply to that Andy is:"Dude it's gonna be hard to top this one Little Guy". Kim Nekroman

Last edited by Pinkpiratekitty on Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added band name to subject)
Back to top Go down
webelvis

webelvis

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Martinez, Nekromantix Drummer- R.I.P.   Andrew Martinez, Nekromantix Drummer- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:27 am

That's sad news! No
Another great musician that had to go much too early!

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyswingjazz
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Martinez, Nekromantix Drummer- R.I.P.   Andrew Martinez, Nekromantix Drummer- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:08 am

Bad news.

RIP.

The driver is in serious trouble now:

CHP Officer Todd Kovaletz takes measurements into a field where a driver fled Sunday morning after crashing his car at right into a tree, killing two passengers. The driver was latter arrested for DUI after calling 911 seeking medical assistance.

http://www.ocregister.com/photos/dominguez-car-trees-2278267-injured-fire/pid2278337
Back to top Go down
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Martinez, Nekromantix Drummer- R.I.P.   Andrew Martinez, Nekromantix Drummer- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:23 am

Wow. RIP.

It's amazing anyone got out of that wreck alive...the car was unrecognizable!

Scary, scary stuff.
hrg
Back to top Go down
MEMPHISSUN

MEMPHISSUN

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Martinez, Nekromantix Drummer- R.I.P.   Andrew Martinez, Nekromantix Drummer- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:21 pm

Sorry to hear such bad news...

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hankgarland.com
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Martinez, Nekromantix Drummer- R.I.P.   Andrew Martinez, Nekromantix Drummer- R.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:29 pm

Sad sad news.
RIP Andrew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Martinez, Nekromantix Drummer- R.I.P.   Andrew Martinez, Nekromantix Drummer- R.I.P. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andrew Martinez, Nekromantix Drummer- R.I.P.
Page 1 of 1