Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A fan's review of Osaka show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gloria

Gloria

A fan's review of Osaka show Empty
PostSubject: A fan's review of Osaka show   A fan's review of Osaka show Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:14 am

This was sent to me by Miss Yuki, who went to the Nagoya and Osaka shows. She can't log into the site, so I'm posting her fan review for her. Thank you, Yuks. I feel like I was there!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DAMN!! OSAKA SHOW WAS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMNNNN NICE!!!

In Japan, people of Osaka are used described as “Latinos in Japan”. Lol! Osakan people are very passionate, friendly, noisy, funny people so Brian’s show in Osaka always become very very exciting!! He was reaaally excited too!! He danced a lot, joked a lot and he looked so relaxed.

I made some calls to my friends after the show because I wanted to scream “AAHHHHHH!! The show was GREAT!!”

And very lucky thing happened to me. When they finished all songs, every member came up to front of stage and threw kisses, usually, Brian left the stage after kisses but he looked like he doesn’t want to leave the stage. He danced with back ground music for a while and the venue in Osaka has orchestra pit. Audience seats start from behind the wall of pit. He came down to the pit and started shaking hands, hugs with fans. I was in front row Wink. When he came to me, he recognized me and said “arigatou” and kissed my cheek Very Happy (to only me he did Very Happy but some girl next to me requested him to kiss and he did. )

This tour is not a tour for a new album so I think he could choose various songs in his career without restricted a new album. First time I saw him was 18 years ago!! I am very lucky because I could go to see him almost every year since I saw him first time so this tour’s set reminds me lots of memories in my life when I listening he played. I think most fans experienced like me if you were there. He played Stray Cat Strut, Fishnet Stockings, Gina, Good Rockin’ Daddy, Rock this town (with orchestra), Sleepwalk, Jump Jive an’ wail, Wolfgang’s Big Night out… Don’t you feel history? Lol

I think he’s become much more powerful, tighter every time I see him. Maybe his jumping skill is coming a little bit down (Lol) but I think when he played song like Fishnet Stockings on this tour was most powerful performance I’ve ever heard of his show in my life!!
Back to top Go down

A fan's review of Osaka show Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fan's review of Osaka show   A fan's review of Osaka show Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:12 am

Thanks for sharing Gloria.
My Japanese contact also attended the gigs in Nagoya and Osaka and from his point of view, Nagoya was a much better show. he said that Setzer looked very tired in Kanazawa and even more in Osaka...

But glad to see your friend had a good time anyway!
Back to top Go down

A fan's review of Osaka show
Page 1 of 1