Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anybody got pics of the Christmas Extravaganza @ The Joint, Las Vegas?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Benson

Anybody got pics of the Christmas Extravaganza @ The Joint, Las Vegas? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody got pics of the Christmas Extravaganza @ The Joint, Las Vegas?   Anybody got pics of the Christmas Extravaganza @ The Joint, Las Vegas? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:25 pm

Dear all,

I was at the BSO Christmas Extravaganza at The Joint in Las Vegas on December 23rd of '07. While most people were taking pics the security guy that was right in front of me did not let me take any for whatever reason. The show was awesome, especially being in Vegas (I am from Holland) and I wish I had some pics of that night. Brian even gave me his pick after the show, but I wish I had some pics to frame it with. I've looked around on the net but can't find anything. If anyone was at that same show and made some pics I would greatly appreciate it if you could send em or maybe send me a link to a location where I can find pics of that night.

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got pics of the Christmas Extravaganza @ The Joint, Las Vegas?   Anybody got pics of the Christmas Extravaganza @ The Joint, Las Vegas? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:49 pm

that's a good question and tried looking everywhere, but not that particular date,
maybe security was strict that night like you said? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got pics of the Christmas Extravaganza @ The Joint, Las Vegas?   Anybody got pics of the Christmas Extravaganza @ The Joint, Las Vegas? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:55 am

Don't know why security guys are that strict. Artists are used to being taken pictures, aren't they??

Maybe you can contact the venue and try luck...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got pics of the Christmas Extravaganza @ The Joint, Las Vegas?   Anybody got pics of the Christmas Extravaganza @ The Joint, Las Vegas? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody got pics of the Christmas Extravaganza @ The Joint, Las Vegas?
Page 1 of 1