Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adelaide show - The Best !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockincat59

Adelaide show - The Best ! Empty
PostSubject: Adelaide show - The Best !   Adelaide show - The Best ! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:03 am

Hey Guys, what a magic show, I met some fantastic people there including Pete, Renee and his girlfriend. I was at the front , to the left of Brian . I have seen the cats many times when they came to the U.K. and we managed to get on the Brixton dvd 2004, seen Brian and the Nashvillians in Glasgow, what a night !

i managed to record the Adelaide show right up to the first encore then my camera packed in due to overheating !

The quality is very, very good and the sound not to bad either. I have still to get it on to the computer and burn a copy then try it.

I am willing to share this little piece of treasure with you all , so anyone who is interested just let me know.

Cheers

Nige

Keep Rockin
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Adelaide show - The Best !   Adelaide show - The Best ! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:39 am

Hey Nige,
It was great meeting up with you as well.
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: Adelaide show - The Best !   Adelaide show - The Best ! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:08 pm

Hey Nigel.

It was great meeting you. I hope you had a great night. The show was totally amazing. I was on such a high. I have never seen a better show. I had to re-watch the Brixton DVD yesterday. I wish I was able to see more shows, but the memory will last a lifetime.

René-a-pony
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adelaide show - The Best !   Adelaide show - The Best ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adelaide show - The Best !
Page 1 of 1