Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My tab site is coming down. Get 'em while you can.

Go down 
+8
rockinscott
Bobby Retro
Wrock
Daddio
Jgill
ScottS
Hot Rod Girl
Nikko
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikko

My tab site is coming down.  Get 'em while you can. Empty
PostSubject: My tab site is coming down. Get 'em while you can.   My tab site is coming down.  Get 'em while you can. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:31 am

cathyandnick.com is going to be deleted within the next week. If there's anything there you want, you better grab it now.

Nikko
Back to top Go down
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

PostSubject: Re: My tab site is coming down. Get 'em while you can.   My tab site is coming down.  Get 'em while you can. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:45 am

Bummer... Is there anyway that you can put all of your tab work onto this site for future reference?

Sorry to see it go!
hrg
Back to top Go down
ScottS
ScottS

PostSubject: Re: My tab site is coming down. Get 'em while you can.   My tab site is coming down.  Get 'em while you can. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:54 pm

There was great stuff up there - clearly you put in a lot of hard work.

Thanks for the heads up
Back to top Go down
Jgill

PostSubject: Re: My tab site is coming down. Get 'em while you can.   My tab site is coming down.  Get 'em while you can. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:55 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! i missed it!!!! damn computer being broken down!!!

dude you were my man there's no where else get these tabs man!

Is there any way to get them or does anyone have them downloaded that might be able to send them to me? Be my savior if you can help me out!

-Jon
Back to top Go down
Daddio

Daddio

PostSubject: Re: My tab site is coming down. Get 'em while you can.   My tab site is coming down.  Get 'em while you can. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 8:37 pm

Nick, thanks for all your help over the years. As a fellow Transcribe! fan, I salute you, brother!
I understand your concerns vis-a-vis Mr. Setzers current output, even if I don't completely share them. The more things change, the more they stay the same, my friend.

Eddie Lee Funn
Back to top Go down
Wrock

Wrock

PostSubject: Re: My tab site is coming down. Get 'em while you can.   My tab site is coming down.  Get 'em while you can. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:39 pm

Nick,

I only realized last weekend that your site is no longer available.
I´d also like to thank you for the great tabs and other information you provided us.
Too bad it´s over now. Sad
Back to top Go down
Bobby Retro

Bobby Retro

PostSubject: Re: My tab site is coming down. Get 'em while you can.   My tab site is coming down.  Get 'em while you can. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:48 pm

I also wish to thank you as I know it was a labor of love! Being a blue grasser it helped me morph into a inspiring rock-a-william.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aestheticinteriors.com/sc/store.php?crn=252
rockinscott

rockinscott

PostSubject: Re: My tab site is coming down. Get 'em while you can.   My tab site is coming down.  Get 'em while you can. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:52 pm

ARRGGHH geez, My girlfriend cleared the hard drive and some how managed to delete all my stuff funnily enough. I had downloaded all the tabs, if anyone managed to i would love to get them again, would it be possible to post them on 4shared.com or something??

But a big thanks Nick without your hard work id never have learnt most of the setzer stuff i do know, well done mate. cheers

Scott
Back to top Go down
scotty

PostSubject: Re: My tab site is coming down. Get 'em while you can.   My tab site is coming down.  Get 'em while you can. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:17 am

Hi folks

cathyandnick.com site is down... What a pity!
Has someone kept the page about Brian's gear?
I've lost mine and i'm searching for Brian's gear settings especially the Roland RE301 echo tape...
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Scotty
Back to top Go down
webelvis

webelvis

PostSubject: Re: My tab site is coming down. Get 'em while you can.   My tab site is coming down.  Get 'em while you can. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:54 am

Help is near!
Off course I didn't forget to take some closeup shots of the Roland at the Stray Cats Gig in Koeln!
I knew, that someone would need them sooner or later !
My tab site is coming down.  Get 'em while you can. 100_4510

Paul
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyswingjazz
scotty

PostSubject: Cool!!!!   My tab site is coming down.  Get 'em while you can. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:11 pm

Thanks a lot Paul, that's just what i was looking for!

Scotty
Back to top Go down
webelvis

webelvis

PostSubject: Re: My tab site is coming down. Get 'em while you can.   My tab site is coming down.  Get 'em while you can. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:05 pm

Hey, I just remebered that there was an interesting Page about certain Sounds that you can produce with Boss Pedals.I think the Settings for a real Bassman will be very close to that:

My tab site is coming down.  Get 'em while you can. Stray_cat_strut-Brian-setze

Paul
Back to top Go down
rubydoll5
Admin
rubydoll5

PostSubject: Re: My tab site is coming down. Get 'em while you can.   My tab site is coming down.  Get 'em while you can. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:53 pm

I still have some Tabs on the HDVDL.

http://www.hoodoovoodoolounge.com/tabs/tabs.htm

Enjoy.

~Mandi
Back to top Go down
http://www.hoodoovoodoolounge.com
Bobby Retro

Bobby Retro

PostSubject: Re: My tab site is coming down. Get 'em while you can.   My tab site is coming down.  Get 'em while you can. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:33 pm

Webelvis that is a fantastic shot. I just got me a 301 off ebay and this will help out a bunch! Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aestheticinteriors.com/sc/store.php?crn=252
webelvis

webelvis

PostSubject: Re: My tab site is coming down. Get 'em while you can.   My tab site is coming down.  Get 'em while you can. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:19 am

Does anybody know where I can find the Tabs for"Ghost Radio"? I tried to tab it out by ear, but I just don't find the right Chords.
Back to top Go down
Davy Jones

Davy Jones

PostSubject: Re: My tab site is coming down. Get 'em while you can.   My tab site is coming down.  Get 'em while you can. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 12:22 pm

webelvis wrote:
Does anybody know where I can find the Tabs for"Ghost Radio"? I tried to tab it out by ear, but I just don't find the right Chords.

I can help ye out with that. I wrote the chords out to that awhile back. The trick to that one is that he changes keys during the song. It threw me off at first as well. I'll put up a post in the guitar talk section as soon as I find the chart.

Capt. Jones
Back to top Go down
webelvis

webelvis

PostSubject: Re: My tab site is coming down. Get 'em while you can.   My tab site is coming down.  Get 'em while you can. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:05 am

Davy Jones wrote:
webelvis wrote:

I can help ye out with that. I wrote the chords out to that awhile back. The trick to that one is that he changes keys during the song. It threw me off at first as well. I'll put up a post in the guitar talk section as soon as I find the chart.

Capt. Jones

Davy, you're the best!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My tab site is coming down. Get 'em while you can.   My tab site is coming down.  Get 'em while you can. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My tab site is coming down. Get 'em while you can.
Page 1 of 1